Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New evidence of cover up in Dr David Kelly's death. Doctors want inquest.
Peter Presland Wrote:What I find most interesting is the tenacity with which a Spook dominated right wing newspaper is pursuing an issue of such apparent potential embarrassment to Deep State interests. For me, it's less a question of what they report; more one of who is drip-feeding the information and controlling the timing.

The other thing that intrigues me is reports of 'Justice' Secretary Ken Clarke considering re-opening the inquest and 'considering' the doctors request to have the 70 year embargo on the post-mortem report lifted. You will see from the other thread that the reaction to news that Hutton had embargoed it for 70 years was such as to get him reported as relenting and agreeing that these docs should be allowed to see it.

It may be very simple. Certain interests may feel it is possible to lay the blame on Tony Blair, because the spooks know there is some incriminating paper/phone record which could be selectively leaked to establish foreknowledge of, or assent to, the assassination from Blair.

The cover-up would then be: this kind of unacceptable aberration occurs when politicians have too much control over the security services, and the operational independence of MI5 and MI6 must be re-established immediately.

This would achieve two deep political aims:

i) control the damage caused by the fraudulent war on Iraq by blaming an extant hate figure (Blair) and his acolyte (spinmeister Campbell);

ii) create a (bogus) rationale for the security services to operate outside governmental control.

Anyone who's examined the evidence around the death of David Kelly (see eg the other threads linked to in my post above), knows that the official version is complete and utter rubbish. From the security service perspective, there is a reasonable chance that the reality of Dr David Kelly's assassination will become established at some time in the future, and there is therefore a case (from their perspective) to control the damage and use the incident to their advantage.

In short, blaming it on Blair (and governmental interference) in a narrow and controlled fashion to enable MI5 and MI6 to achieve objectives i) and ii) above would be an acceptable result for the spooks.

Speculatively, of course.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

Messages In This Thread
New evidence of cover up in Dr David Kelly's death. Doctors want inquest. - by Jan Klimkowski - 29-06-2010, 07:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bigger Than Watergate: The Cover-Up That Succeeded Magda Hassan 7 25,727 28-05-2015, 04:36 AM
Last Post: James Lewis
  Evidence Withheld - MLK Tracy Riddle 6 10,495 01-05-2015, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Police review Rolling Stone Brian Jones death after MoS reveals new evidence Myra Bronstein 19 26,107 01-03-2015, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Malcolm X: Evidence of US Intelligence Assassination Paul Rigby 1 9,010 21-02-2015, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  “Overwhelming” Evidence of Plot to Assassinate Venezuela's Maduro Magda Hassan 8 18,269 13-06-2014, 08:01 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Death of Diana Spencer: The Complete Articles. Seamus Coogan 4 5,191 07-12-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post: Seamus Coogan
  The Committee - Northern Ireland Death Squads Magda Hassan 6 9,538 31-10-2012, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  The Death of Sen. Paul Wellstone (D-MN) Ed Jewett 14 9,842 10-05-2012, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Daily Mirror headline RFK murder and RFK's speech on the death of MLK Bernice Moore 0 3,372 09-08-2011, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Latin America mourns Cabral’s death - Argentinian Leftist Singer Killed in Guatamala. Peter Lemkin 4 7,422 12-07-2011, 07:43 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin