Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'63-'64 JFK attack visuals alteration technology motivates Internet disinformation agents
In case you haven't noticed yet, Dawn, I have a talent for flushing out the McAdams goonies. They take the bait everytime!
I agree with Pat Speer as he says at his excellent website: the next Presidential assassination looney tune will probably crawl out from that LN "gotta post something Oswaldish" group...

My thread post was an invite to visuals researchers to focus on the existing JFK Dealey Plaza films and note where each film stops and starts again. There is a peculiar pattern of the JFK parade car missing just as it turns off Houston onto Elm in a series of these films, most noteabley Mr. Zapruder's film but also Bell, Martin, Hughes, Muchmore, Nix, Towner (I may be missing a film or 2 here, I'm typing this from memory with no notes available).

I find it hard to believe all those photographers took the time and overcame the parking and congestion hassles to bring a movie camera to Dealey Plaza to film JFK's parade and then miss him turning onto Elm street from Houston street.

Something was caught by these photographers that early investigators did not want revealed to the public, IMO. What could it be?

In the sproket area of the Zapruder film early in the film is a clue where a man in a suit is running. The main image frames do not show anyone running other than Rosemary Willis. This tells me the frames that captured this man running were removed but a small portion remained in the sprocket area. You'll recall that the sproket area sometimes did a kind of "instant replay" and played a small portion of a scene previously captured in the main viewable frames. Why is this guy running?

I postulated that he was running towards the parade car but I could be wrong. I wasn't there to see what happened. Perhaps visuals researchers can solve the puzzle.

I do opinion this: Once the initial fear that the US was about to be attacked by the Soviet Union or Cuba (or both) following the attack many people started looking towards the man who was rapidly advanced into the Presidency. Over the years this momentum has never ceased. To those who feel all the facts add up to an "inside job" you should also take into consideration that only one chance to pull this horrific crime off would present itself, therefore, steps needed to be employed to insure sucess. Otherwise, JFK would have still been the Commander in Chielf and LBJ would not have replaced him. There would be no second chance to remove JFK in motorcades once the attack began.

For this reason, I believe there were at least 2 "insurance" shooters involved in addition to anyone else firing at the late President. They didn't have to be on the rear bumper (perhaps the sidewalk) but they needed to be close to insure success.

This is my opinion. I'm entitled to it and you are entitled to your bear in the woods theory.

I do encourage all visuals researchers to continue studying the enlarged Zapruder film frames provided on "Image Of An Assassination" and communicate privately with other interested persons if you don't want to butt heads with people that crawl out from under rocks, bite and then vanish.

Best to all,

Frank nelson

Messages In This Thread
'63-'64 JFK attack visuals alteration technology motivates Internet disinformation agents - by Frank Nelson - 02-07-2010, 06:07 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Problem Of Prayer Man Disinformation On The Education Forum Brian Doyle 2 217 12-09-2024, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  The Current State Of Internet Assassination Discussion Brian Doyle 0 123 23-08-2024, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Right Wingers Attack JFK Gil Jesus 0 612 27-12-2022, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The agents in the limo Gil Jesus 0 953 06-08-2022, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Jim Marrs dead of heart attack Dawn Meredith 9 11,512 10-08-2017, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Positional Disinformation: re the currently INCREDIBLY well selling Lies My Teacher Told ME and JFK Nathaniel Heidenheimer 8 5,272 02-07-2015, 10:19 PM
Last Post: Don Jeffries
  Proof of Concept- Z Film Alteration Chris Davidson 24 8,037 18-09-2014, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Chris Davidson
  Autopsy photo alteration - new area? Michael Cross 3 3,756 13-09-2014, 02:33 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  State Secret: Wiretapping in Mexico City, Double Agents, and the Framing of LHO Alan Dale 20 18,749 17-01-2014, 01:03 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  "50 Reasons for 50 Years" Internet Series of Len Osanic (final segment) James Norwood 3 5,039 11-12-2013, 05:06 PM
Last Post: Marc Ellis