Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof of Concept- Z Film Alteration
Step one:

I shot this footage back in 2005 from the pedestal with a B/H 414 on full zoom.

Stabilized it.

Important Aspects: 1. The ghost image over the lower sprocket hole
2. Panning Speed

chris

Attached Files
.gif   GHOST-WINDOWS2.gif (Size: 5.79 MB / Downloads: 32)
I see some warping distortion of the image of the building as it approaches the right side. Is that common to all film cameras, B&H cameras,...? If so, it could have contributed to some of the pixel counting anomalies I found.

Is that full zoom from the pedestal to the corner of Elm and Houston? (I recall Zapruder having a wider field of view at that angle, but I don't remember hearing Zapruder say he zoomed in as he was filming.)
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
The proof is that the 6'3" of assassination footage in the archives is not seemlessly attached to ANYTHING which can be considered indicative of the original film...

How exactly can 33 feet of film become over 40 feet of film...with 7 splice marks, no 0183 imprinted, and none of the other Side B images... let alone the FACT the film was split to create one long 50+ foot film.

This is akin to a hammer where the head was replaced 4 times, the handle 5 times and yet cause it's still a hammer, how can we dare call it "original" ??
Same here... The EVIDENCE IS THE CONSPIRACY... and this is one of the prime examples

DJ

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6290&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   Zavada film map - original Zfilm.jpg (Size: 365.2 KB / Downloads: 38)
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter
Yes, this is full zoom.

The warping does not play a part in this particular instance.

chris
David Josephs Wrote:The proof is that the 6'3" of assassination footage in the archives is not seemlessly attached to ANYTHING which can be considered indicative of the original film...

How exactly can 33 feet of film become over 40 feet of film...with 7 splice marks, no 0183 imprinted, and none of the other Side B images... let alone the FACT the film was split to create one long 50+ foot film.

This is akin to a hammer where the head was replaced 4 times, the handle 5 times and yet cause it's still a hammer, how can we dare call it "original" ??
Same here... The EVIDENCE IS THE CONSPIRACY... and this is one of the prime examples

DJ

Hi David,

I understand that.

I am going to show you on the Zfilm where you can find some of this.

This will be short and sweet, but just a little effort to explain how to get there, for all to understand, is well worth it.

chris
For those that don't quite understand the concept of a ghost image, I created this.

If you align the ghost image (from over the lower sprocket hole) to the top of the main photo frame it looks like this.

I used some of the other background building elements to align it.

The B/H 414 is capable of reproducing an image that is larger than the main frame we usually see, hence the big black outlined circle.

chris

Attached Files
.gif   Ghost-Image.gif (Size: 546.16 KB / Downloads: 12)
As you know Chris, I am a proponent of the 48fps alteration to 18.3fps by removing slightly fewer than 2/3 of the frames...

I also believe that the 19 feet of black film SPLICED to the original replaces the remainder of the 48fps f that would have been on those 19 feet of the original.

Without the complete compositing process which David Healy and others describe, I think the 48fps to 18.3 fps and then refilmed is the most seamless was to create the end result...

The movement of JFK's head at 157-158, Greer at 303-304 and 316-317... to name a couple and the "painting" of a few frames where the right rear blowout and right frontal entrance wounds are covered up:

No one would see this film for many, many years... the manner in which is was removed from public view, even removed from Zapruder's review was part of the conspiracy...
As I've asked a few times, howwas it that everyone's films and such were taken, destroyed, controlled, etc... that weekend except for Zapruder? Muchmore even claims she was NOT FILMING during the assassintion itself...

The EVIDENCE IS THE CONSPIRACY... right in front of your eyes...

The "dark" areas of Jackie and the limo do not "cruch out" to extend over their oen boundaries... on ly that area covering the back right of his head...
DJ

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6293&stc=1]

Attached Files
.gif   Z-alteration-black-square.gif (Size: 693.38 KB / Downloads: 43)
R. Hunter
David,

I know what your thoughts are on the frame rate of the camera.

Would you like me to prolong this topic (complaints from others that I already use this( M.O.) by moving off-topic and explain how they could use 18.3 fps and still accomplish what needed to be done?

Which, actually I did on the Ed. forum. It just appeared not many had a clue to the importance of CE884.

chris
So you can lead it wherever you 'd like, no?

And yes, I would LOVE to hear how the film in the Archives - all 6'3" of it - could have been originally filmed at 18.3 and exhibit the movement anomolies we see...

You do remember making a film for me at 48fps and cutting it down to 16fps (remove 2/3) and shown at 15fps...

It illustrates what we see in the extant Zfilm... and hides 2/3's of the activity... by cutting out 4 frames in a row one can remove quite a lot and still keep the 1st and last frames for continuity...
The film would appear to jump very slightly...

Do we see any slight jumps in the Z-film? of course we do. Especially during the headshot sequence...

DJ

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6295&stc=1]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6296&stc=1]

Attached Files
.gif   Davidson 48fps cutdown to 16fps shown at 15fps.gif (Size: 2.18 MB / Downloads: 45)
.gif   Animation1.gif (Size: 5.48 MB / Downloads: 47)
R. Hunter
Chris Davidson Wrote:Step one:

I shot this footage back in 2005 from the pedestal with a B/H 414 on full zoom.

Stabilized it.

Important Aspects: 1. The ghost image over the lower sprocket hole
2. Panning Speed

chris

Observe the relationship of the building edge at the top of the main frame leading into the upper sprocket hole tothe building edge from the ghost image (over the lower sprocket hole).The building edge at the top of the main frame leading into the upper sprocket hole trails the building edge from the ghost image (over the lower sprocket hole) by 1 frame.

This is the only concept you need to understand.

chris

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sarah Stanton (i.e. PrayerMan) in Dan Owens film Richard Gilbride 7 1,585 01-10-2023, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Proof the CE 139 Rifle did not kill JFK Gil Jesus 0 540 28-11-2022, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Manipulation of TOWNER film David Josephs 0 2,081 26-11-2019, 06:48 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  A simply proof the BYP are not real David Josephs 28 15,752 16-02-2018, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Ray Mitcham
  More proof Oswald not at the Cuban Embassy - LITAMIL-9 David Josephs 25 17,230 31-01-2018, 10:04 PM
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 8,787 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  New JFK Film Peter Lemkin 4 5,574 12-11-2016, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  How much could you alter the film if Abraham Zapruder had shot in slow motion mode? Chris Bennett 27 13,125 23-02-2016, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Chris Davidson
  The "Other" Zapruder Film Gil Jesus 43 45,858 14-01-2016, 01:29 AM
  Lawsuit to return original of Nix film. Jim Hargrove 0 2,426 24-11-2015, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove