Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New evidence of cover up in Dr David Kelly's death. Doctors want inquest.
Very very spooky.

Fellow Tory MP, Ann Widdecombe, famously said that "there is something of the night" about Michael Howard.

I find it hard to believe that Howard's intervention has anything to do with altruism, or truth-seeking, or anything similar. I suspect we're seeing the visible tip of deep politcial machinations.

As I discussed earlier with Peter P, and like Magda, I have a hunch, entirely speculatively, that the ultimate target of this questioning of official (Hutton) reasons for the death of Dr David Kelly may be Tony Blair.

However, this may purely be factional positioning, and there may be no need for the trigger to be pulled and the bullet fired at Blair. The existence of a loaded gun pointed at his head may be enough to achieve whatever this black op is designed to achieve.

Alternately, as per the peice above, it may be Iraq. But there is no particular reason to demonize Iraq now.

:hello:

Quote:Michael Howard backs calls for inquest into death of David Kelly

Former Conservative leader says 'growing number of questions' have emerged over death of weapons expert in 2003

The former Conservative leader Michael Howard today backed calls for a a full inquest into the death of the government weapons expert Dr David Kelly.

His call came after a group of prominent experts described the official explanation for the scientist's death in 2003 as "extremely unlikely".

Howard, who is now a Tory peer, said their intervention confirmed his belief that there should now be a proper inquest.

"In view of the growing number of relevant questions that have arisen and cast doubt on the conclusions reached by Lord Hutton, I believe it would now be appropriate for a full inquest to be held," he told the Mail on Sunday.

"Recent evidence by the first police officer on the scene, together with new statements by doctors, raise serious questions which should be considered. This has been on my mind for quite a while, and recent events have crystallised my view."

Kelly's body was found in woods near his Oxfordshire home in July 2003 after he was identified as the source of a BBC story claiming the government "sexed up" its dossier on Iraq's alleged weapons of mass destruction.

In the outcry that followed, Tony Blair appointed Lord Hutton to head a public inquiry into Kelly's death. Unusually, the then lord chancellor, Lord Falconer, ruled it should also act as an inquest.

Hutton concluded that Kelly had taken his own life and that the principal cause of death was "bleeding from incised wounds to his left wrist which Dr Kelly had inflicted on himself with the knife found beside his body".

He also found that the scientist took an overdose of coproxamol tablets ‑ a painkiller commonly used for arthritis ‑ and had been suffering from an undiagnosed heart condition.

However, in a letter to the Times last week, the eight experts insisted the conclusion was unsafe. They argued that a severed ulnar artery, the wound found to Kelly's wrist, was unlikely to be life-threatening unless an individual had a blood-clotting deficiency.

The signatories included Michael Powers, a former coroner, Margaret Bloom, a former deputy coroner, and Julian Bion, a professor of intensive care medicine.

Howard's intervention comes as the attorney general, Dominic Grieve, and the justice secretary, Kenneth Clarke, are said to be exploring how best to allay concerns over the official version of Kelly's death.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2010/...ly-inquest
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

Messages In This Thread
New evidence of cover up in Dr David Kelly's death. Doctors want inquest. - by Jan Klimkowski - 15-08-2010, 04:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bigger Than Watergate: The Cover-Up That Succeeded Magda Hassan 7 25,727 28-05-2015, 04:36 AM
Last Post: James Lewis
  Evidence Withheld - MLK Tracy Riddle 6 10,495 01-05-2015, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Police review Rolling Stone Brian Jones death after MoS reveals new evidence Myra Bronstein 19 26,105 01-03-2015, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Malcolm X: Evidence of US Intelligence Assassination Paul Rigby 1 9,010 21-02-2015, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  “Overwhelming” Evidence of Plot to Assassinate Venezuela's Maduro Magda Hassan 8 18,269 13-06-2014, 08:01 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Death of Diana Spencer: The Complete Articles. Seamus Coogan 4 5,191 07-12-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post: Seamus Coogan
  The Committee - Northern Ireland Death Squads Magda Hassan 6 9,538 31-10-2012, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  The Death of Sen. Paul Wellstone (D-MN) Ed Jewett 14 9,842 10-05-2012, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Daily Mirror headline RFK murder and RFK's speech on the death of MLK Bernice Moore 0 3,372 09-08-2011, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Latin America mourns Cabral’s death - Argentinian Leftist Singer Killed in Guatamala. Peter Lemkin 4 7,422 12-07-2011, 07:43 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin