Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesse Ventura's JFK Conspiracy Program
Dawn Meredith Wrote:
Charles Drago Wrote:What would be most helpful to me as I read the "mastermind" book are your responses to my previous questions, Jim.

And to these:

What is your model for the JFK conspiracy?

Are you familiar with the Evica/Drago three-tiered (Sponsor/Facilitator/Mechanic) model?

Was LBJ at the very top of the Sponsorship level of the JFK conspiracy?

Did LBJ have the ultimate authority to order the hit on JFK?

Did LBJ have the ultimate authority to take this world-historic action even if the financial, industrial, and military interests who were above Cold War differences objected?

Was LBJ the "mastermind" of the anti-FDR plot broken up by Smedley Butler?

Did LBJ rule the world?

By the way, I define "Sponsor" as, in this case, a master to whom presidents and other grand puppets answer.

I essentially agree with CD's points herein. However just because LBJ did not mastermind the plot does not exclude him from being up to his eyes in it from the start. Many plots were afoot. Which one succeeded will be forever shouded in mystery. People that powerful are not about to confess, inspite of E Howard's little talk to St. John. After seeing his wife Dorothy murdered 12/8/72, I have long suspected the old boy would say something before shuffling off. Some truth mixed in with bs. Spies like him take their deepest secrets to the grave.

Peter, I agree with what you wrote about the backyard pics. Marina is another who could tell much more. But I believe her fear is genuine. As is that of her family. They know many have died for talking or threatening to talk. She has been on "our side" a very long time.

Regardless of what is thought about Jesse Ventura or the content of his tv
show, the fact that he is doing this fills a much needed void on the political wasteland that is tv. I salute him.

Dawn

Dawn, I agree with you about Marina. She and I had many private and a few public exchanges. I like her and we even exchanged letters on NON-JFK-related matters that [to me] showed her to be quite an intelligent, moral and wonderful person.....but she wants to protect herself and more so her children who are also Lee [or is it Harvey?]'s children. Anyway, she loves them as a mother should and they are totally innocent and totally vulnerable to the Beast.

I also agree that Ventura's TV shows have some flaws, but they are NOT big enough to discredit them or him......he is not a researcher, even if a close friend of Russell [one of the best]....and slight mistakes and discrepancies did creep in. What is important is that he got the major themes/facts/who is on what side correctly.

Dawn is also pointing out what others have said [and I believe] that there were many small nascent plots against JFK that grew, coalesced, and finally resulted in the one that succeeded. They have used those that fizzled-out, failed, or didn't join the final successful plot to confuse us...but we are [or should not be] confused!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Jesse Ventura's JFK Conspiracy Program - by Peter Lemkin - 21-11-2010, 05:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Alt.Conspiracy.JFK Google Group Brian Doyle 0 324 21-11-2023, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  DiEugenio Betrays Conspiracy Research Brian Doyle 1 516 07-07-2023, 04:32 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 641 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 470 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 524 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 480 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  JFK Conspiracy for Younger Generations Cliff Varnell 1 2,691 02-06-2019, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  JFK and Far Right Conspiracy Rhetoric Jim DiEugenio 4 9,055 02-01-2019, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  rootclaim - Estimating the Probability of Conspiracy vs. LHO Acted Alone Bill Fite 11 9,760 29-04-2018, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Phil Dagosto
  Fuel for conspiracy theories -- The horror! The horror! Joseph McBride 8 8,497 19-10-2017, 10:53 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin