Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesse Ventura's JFK Conspiracy Program
Well, since I've done my venting on who I actually think commissioned JFK's murder, I have a few other things to add to the discussion.

1. Lee Harvey Oswald...or whoever he was, was a CIA agent. How else do you logically explain his going to Russia, supposedly bearing military secrets, actually defecting, and then when he returns...no debriefing, no nothing. And this during the height of the Cold War ? I don't think so.

2. Lee Harvey Oswald...or whoever he was, was also an FBI informant. How else do you logically explain his being arrested in a fracas over his carrying Communist material, and the first person he wants to see is an FBI special agent ? And this request is granted ?? That's like a dope dealer being busted with ten kilos of coke, and instead of asking for a lawyer, asking for a DEA agent instead.

3. Lee Harvey Oswald...or whoever he was, probably tried to warn someone about the impending assassination. Why else would he send a telegram to the Secretary Of the Navy ten days before the assassination, and five days before the assassination, the FBI sends a telex to all SAC's about an attempt on the President's life ? Remember, Oswald was a Marine...which means he was under the jurisdiction of the Navy.

4. When you take all of the above facts that I have outlined above, it's apparent that Lee Harvey Oswald...or whoever he was, was involved with intelligence. He might as well have had "I SPY" written in big red letters on his forehead.

5. And when you take all of the above into account, along with all of the other literature on the subject, you then know who the chief mechanics were that killed John F. Kennedy.

And all comments, positive or otherwise, are welcome Smile
"Logic is all there is, and all there is must be logical."

"Truth is logic, and logic is truth."

"In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely." - Hunter S. Thompson

"A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on. A psychotic is a guy who's just found out what's going on." - William S. Burroughs

Messages In This Thread
Jesse Ventura's JFK Conspiracy Program - by James Lewis - 22-11-2010, 06:13 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Alt.Conspiracy.JFK Google Group Brian Doyle 0 324 21-11-2023, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  DiEugenio Betrays Conspiracy Research Brian Doyle 1 516 07-07-2023, 04:32 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 641 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 470 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 524 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 480 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  JFK Conspiracy for Younger Generations Cliff Varnell 1 2,692 02-06-2019, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  JFK and Far Right Conspiracy Rhetoric Jim DiEugenio 4 9,055 02-01-2019, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  rootclaim - Estimating the Probability of Conspiracy vs. LHO Acted Alone Bill Fite 11 9,760 29-04-2018, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Phil Dagosto
  Fuel for conspiracy theories -- The horror! The horror! Joseph McBride 8 8,497 19-10-2017, 10:53 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin