Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arizona Congresswoman Shot dead at point-blank range moments ago~!
Ed Jewett Wrote:Troubling comment about Palin's lists, Peter, especially given existence of prior and current "kill squads" of various stripes. Reference or link? Are we on the verge of open civil warfare with private armies, "militia" of various stripes and allegiances, and more?

I corrected my post above. Palin termed it her 'hit list' of candidates that had to be targeted for replacement by Tea Party neo-whatevers. She used a visual map of the USA [below] with gun-sights at the locations of those districts/members on her 'hit list'.

The man who shot hasn't been identified in any manner yet, but shot over 20-25 shots in rapid fashion. Most killed were the Congresswoman's staff apparently.

Party's over in America...has been a long, long time...I'd date it to Dallas...myself. Certainly picking up steam and about to blast-off into Fascist-Land - a new Disney Theme Park where once stood Amerika.

Quote:Back in September:

Twenty House Dems from districts that McCain carried in 2008 voted for the health care bill, and Sarah Palin has a target on every single one.

The targets were released on the six month anniversary of Obamacare, and include a lot of familiar names such as John Boccieri (OH), Chris Carney (P N) Gabrielle Giffords (AZ) and Ann Kirpatrick (AZ). The site invites donations, social networking, and the unbeatable Sarah love that has led to a 26:11 win/loss record of candidates in GOP primaries. Granted, some of those were in safe districts, but she's also pulled off massive upsets that probably outshadow her less successful picks.

Regardless, this site should go a long way towards knocking off the politicians who put their party affiliation ahead of their constituent's demands. It was announced via a tweet from SarahPalinUSA: "Lies, Damned Lies Obamacare 6 Months Later; It's Time to Take Back the 20!"

Quote:Sarah Palin:

Commonsense Conservatives & lovers of America: "Don't Retreat, Instead RELOAD!" Pls see my Facebook page.

Metaphor, no more…:mexican: I'd say today there are other persons who need to beef up their security pronto!!!

-------------------------------------------
If only there were an easier way to get rid of these Dems--say, a death panel, or something. Sarah Palin has published a list on Facebook of 20 Democratic representatives she wants conservatives [B][B]to target[/B] in November[/B]. In order to qualify for Palin's hit list, these Democrats had to vote "yes" on health care and also come from a district that the McCain-Palin ticket won in 2008. We're going to fire them and send them back to the private sector, which has been shrinking thanks to their destructive government-growing policies," Palin threatens. She directs readers to her website, sarahpac.com, to donate to the cause.

Attached Files
.jpg   PalinHitList.jpg (Size: 83.22 KB / Downloads: 2)
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Arizona Congresswoman Shot dead at point-blank range moments ago~! - by Peter Lemkin - 08-01-2011, 09:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another one Dead......McAfee - of anti-virus fame. Peter Lemkin 2 2,014 25-06-2021, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  RFK Jr. doesn't believe Sirhan shot his father Joseph McBride 1 10,006 27-05-2018, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  RFK Jr. met with Sirhan and doesn't believe Sirhan shot his father Joseph McBride 0 5,567 26-05-2018, 10:16 PM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Trump's Butler calls for Obama to be shot. Drew Phipps 3 6,374 28-05-2016, 10:46 PM
Last Post: LR Trotter
  Three Kurdish women found shot dead in Paris Magda Hassan 8 14,013 29-07-2015, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Danny Jarman
  Al-Qaeda leader Bin Laden 'dead'. Again. David Butler 480 135,404 05-07-2015, 12:44 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Umurov dead? Magda Hassan 0 3,371 19-01-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Tajik President Emomali Rakhmon ‘s brother-in-law shot dead in Dushanbe Ed Jewett 0 2,299 15-06-2012, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  'I stepped aside so they could have a clear shot' Ed Jewett 0 4,408 30-03-2012, 04:05 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Polish President and Army Chief of Staff dead David Guyatt 125 57,520 31-01-2012, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski