Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Not Going To Be OK [the future]....sorry!...
A battle, of sorts, raged on OpEdNews since before the election on whether Obama would make positive changes or simply be more of the same. I almost got banned for stating the 'more of the same' and the falsity of the right-left paradigm on the day after the election when many (but not all) were ecstatically joyful.... Apparently, I was not appropriately hopeful. And I had no tears in my eyes....

Now, however, there are many there who are seeing the same thing.. that is, the same old... coming from this neolib and neocon travesty of a government.

Yes, I am afraid we are in for some very hard and very bad times. And now with a whole segment of the population (the segment that doesn't learn and doesn't think) still teary eyed in their optimism about 'change' .... it will take that much longer for them to get a clue.

Which means in that peculiar way, that Obama is much more deadly than, and potentially much more disastrous than McCaine would have been. At least we 'all' would have figured him out from day one.

Every day, it makes me increasingly worried and sick to my stomach.

Messages In This Thread
It's Not Going To Be OK [the future]....sorry!... - by Myra Bronstein - 05-02-2009, 04:20 AM
It's Not Going To Be OK [the future]....sorry!... - by Richard Welser - 10-02-2009, 12:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Libya And Its Future James Lewis 7 6,612 26-08-2011, 01:51 PM
Last Post: James Lewis
  There is no prospect of a future for the Jewish State in the region Magda Hassan 0 3,109 22-08-2011, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan