Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Not Going To Be OK [the future]....sorry!...
That's right Richard. I don't know why anyone is holding their breath. All I see is Continutiy They Can Believe In. If he was going to do change he could have done it and he hasn't. There was a an opportunity to make change, radical change and as we can see it is radical change which is needed. He could have got the best and brightest but he chose Clinton retreads and Bush accomplices. No crystal ball needed. It is crystal clear.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
It's Not Going To Be OK [the future]....sorry!... - by Myra Bronstein - 05-02-2009, 04:20 AM
It's Not Going To Be OK [the future]....sorry!... - by Magda Hassan - 13-02-2009, 04:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Libya And Its Future James Lewis 7 6,934 26-08-2011, 01:51 PM
Last Post: James Lewis
  There is no prospect of a future for the Jewish State in the region Magda Hassan 0 3,218 22-08-2011, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan