Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CA moves to legalize pot!
Mark Stapleton Wrote:
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:Do They really think letting the people eat cake - sorry, smoke dope - will stop Khaos and Revolution?

Millions of Americans already do smoke dope. Changing the law will simply mean they won't be thrown in jail.

Yes.

But They need all those three-strikes-and-you're-out "drug criminals" in prisons so the fat cats can stay fat. They need that modern day Slave Labour that prisons provide.

Imo this proposal has nothing to do with politicians seeing the logical truth of the argument in favour of cannabis legalization. And everything to do with far more sinister agendas.

But then I'm an old cynic who never takes politicians at face value. It's why I was always allergic to Tony "I'm a pretty straight sort of guy" Blair....
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

Messages In This Thread
CA moves to legalize pot! - by Dawn Meredith - 24-02-2009, 02:24 PM
CA moves to legalize pot! - by Jan Klimkowski - 24-02-2009, 10:08 PM
CA moves to legalize pot! - by Mark Stapleton - 24-02-2009, 10:56 PM
CA moves to legalize pot! - by Jan Klimkowski - 24-02-2009, 11:04 PM
CA moves to legalize pot! - by Jan Klimkowski - 26-02-2009, 09:57 PM
CA moves to legalize pot! - by Tosh Plumlee - 01-03-2009, 10:30 PM
CA moves to legalize pot! - by Tosh Plumlee - 01-03-2009, 10:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Move to Legalize Marijuana in California Keith Millea 0 3,003 23-03-2010, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Keith Millea