Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Josiah Thompson shows his true colors . . .
In Jim Marrs' Crossfire: The Plot that Killed Kennedy, pages 29-33, "Two Suspicious Men" it's reported an anonymous tipster steered Penn Jones to Stephen Witt.

I felt the man had been coached. He would answer no questions and pointedly invited us to leave. His only positive statement, which seemed to come very quickly, was that he was willing to appear before the House Select Committee on Assassinations in Washington.

Isn't that convenient.

Witt's testimony did not match the actions of Umbrella Man:

I think I went sort of maybe halfway up the grassy area (on the north side of Elm Street), somewhere in that vicinity. I am pretty sure I sat down....(When the motorcade approached) I think I got up and started fiddling with that umbrella trying to get it open, and at the same time I was walking forward, walking toward the street....Whereas other people I understand saw the President shot and his movements; I did not see this because of this thing (the umbrella) in front of me....My view of the car during that length of time was blocked by the umbrella's being open.

None of Witt's statements were accurate. Umbrella man stood waiting for the motorcade with his umbrella in the usual position over his head. Then he pumped it up in the air as Kennedy passed.

I have my copy open; it's clear Witt isn't the Umbrella Man.

On page 30 Marrs writes, "The man's umbrella was only open during the shooting sequence."

Witt appears conveniently to fill the need for the Umbrella Man, but lies about the figure's actions.

Also of note The Walkie Talkie Man raising his hand, thereafter sitting next to Umbrella Man and talking into a device with an antenna-like object protruding from it, subsequently stuffing that familiar shape into the back of his waistband beneath his jacket.

One recalls from the testimony of Lee Bowers that one of the three drivers entering the parking area was speaking into a microphone.

A radio link with a hand signal directed either at the driver or the teams. There is no innocent explanation for a radioman at that location precisely as the president's head explodes, and the person presenting himself as Umbrella Man fails to describe the actions observed.

An anonymous tip and a ridiculous story which did not match the reality.

http://derosaworld.typepad.com/derosawor...lkies.html

The fist-pumper close to the street to signal the driver; the umbrella man visible to a fence shooter to signal the need for a head shot.

A radio message as the limo heads for Parkland, signalling success.

Messages In This Thread
Josiah Thompson shows his true colors . . . - by Phil Dragoo - 26-11-2011, 11:12 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harold Keith Thompson and Marguerite Oswald John Kowalski 0 2,141 24-07-2019, 03:27 PM
Last Post: John Kowalski
  JVB- A true witness or something else Dawn Meredith 29 20,718 19-02-2017, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Salandria Speaks Truth To Specter in 2012 - Quite A Read - And True! Peter Lemkin 2 5,884 06-03-2014, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Marc Ellis
  True sponsors:Texan extremists & Military Industrial compex vs eastern establishment Vasilios Vazakas 95 27,894 23-02-2014, 09:43 AM
Last Post: Marc Ellis
  Interview with Dr. Josiah Thompson, Part II Alan Dale 0 1,890 20-02-2014, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Interview with Dr. Josiah Thompson Alan Dale 0 2,177 13-12-2013, 08:23 PM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Josiah Tink Thompson: NOVA JFK show "rigged" and "biased" Anthony DeFiore 6 3,900 17-11-2013, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Anthony DeFiore
  SURPRISE!NEW LONE NUT DOCUMENTARY STATES research-shows-oswald-acted-alone-in-jfk-assassination Bernice Moore 16 9,043 27-11-2011, 12:40 AM
Last Post: LR Trotter
  Government investigations confirm no conspiracy in JFK assassination, so it must be true Robert Morrow 0 2,901 07-01-2011, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Robert Morrow