Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oswald and sturgis..???
Bernice Moore Wrote:
Seamus Coogan Wrote:[quote=Bernice Moore]http://rechtiskrom.wordpress.com/2011/12...k-sturgis/

from Wim to frog......no comment...fwiw...b

question, please how tall was frank sturgis, was he really this much shorter than lho...????????

Quite clearly thats Sturgis Bernice but it looks nothing like Oswald. Sturgis was at least 6ft and he was a big guy. Oswald was a runt.[/QUOTE

thanks Seamus, frog sent a short note with this yesterday, it is a frame from within the old video, i believe called two men in dallas......apparently he also said that it had been sent to judyth and she said that's him..lho....i did not want to put my toe in it, but i suppose he nor they know that a few years back, this also came up on Rich's, where is that Jack ?? anyway it was a different frame, from within, and judyth was on the forum at the time, and said yes that's him, but and i think it was James Richards that came up with a better clearer frame with names etc, from within the video and it was not him.lho....she argued on and on, till i THINK not positive what settled it was, that he was somewhere else at the time of this filming, something along those lines....see why i was caring for my toe...lol..i do think i may have the frame that was originally posted at rich's tucked away i was going to, though did not get to look yesterday, but will shortly , in the frame first posted on rich's I believe the guys shown were in a different area down further more so, and in a different stance and as they were grouped differently also......if i come up with anything, i will post if not, i will contact a couple of members who may have been there and recall the thread, but i agree with you, that certainly is not lho, as well i knew Sturgis was a much bigger man, not as large as the giant Hemming but a big man.....i will check through the dungeon thanks for now..b...i do wonder why, this crap keeps coming up, things that were researched and settled years ago, but i suppose it is because newer eyes come along, sight similar and away we go again, i do wish there was a huge researchers library that contained, whatever had been researched and done away with, that we could check....so as to stop wasting anyones time, going around and around over the same old mush, but.shite continually happens.......ps I do hope your behaving well as you know who is coming soon, and he certainly will be checking your behaviour list out...:nono::cheer::rofl:b

Hahahahah yeh nope I am trying my best to behave. I think I'm mild by comparison lol. Mind you I am sure he thinks the same lol.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992

Messages In This Thread
oswald and sturgis..??? - by Bernice Moore - 18-12-2011, 09:19 PM
oswald and sturgis..??? - by Seamus Coogan - 19-12-2011, 01:48 AM
oswald and sturgis..??? - by Bernice Moore - 19-12-2011, 04:07 PM
oswald and sturgis..??? - by Seamus Coogan - 19-12-2011, 04:25 PM
oswald and sturgis..??? - by Bernice Moore - 19-12-2011, 04:56 PM
oswald and sturgis..??? - by Bernice Moore - 19-12-2011, 06:09 PM
oswald and sturgis..??? - by Peter Lemkin - 19-12-2011, 07:36 PM
oswald and sturgis..??? - by Keith Millea - 19-12-2011, 08:34 PM
oswald and sturgis..??? - by Seamus Coogan - 19-12-2011, 09:35 PM
oswald and sturgis..??? - by Bernice Moore - 19-12-2011, 11:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…