Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southbound out of Santa Cruz >> military exercise in LA?
Yes,not arguing here either Ed.I just find the story way too vague.We're all just left guessing about it.The first videos never said if the train was going north or south.Then we get southbound from Santa Cruz.But,the video shows it going through Hayward,north of Santa Cruz.Hey,I grew up in Hayward,and those RR tracks were about 100 yards from our home.So,this train actually ran right through the middle of the East Bay.Obviously,nobody is trying to keep any secrets here.

I don't think I really contradicted myself earlier.I believe I said the Army was downsizing armor,not scrapping it.But it is what Rumsfeld was telling us a decade ago.The military is moving to a strategy of smaller (leaner) quick reaction type operations.To which you,have provided more information on this "NEW' type of warfare than anyone,and I really applaud your efforts here.

Anyways,I'm kinda sick,and my brain is foggy so I think I'll stop thinking for now!
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller

Messages In This Thread
Southbound out of Santa Cruz >> military exercise in LA? - by Keith Millea - 29-01-2012, 05:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Colombia: 8 Former Israeli Military Men Arrested on Suspicion of Drug Trafficking, Money Laundering Ed Jewett 0 2,355 03-04-2012, 02:04 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Did Russian secret services avert military coup in Sverdlovsk? Magda Hassan 6 6,199 10-08-2011, 05:43 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  The blurring of CIA and military Bernice Moore 0 2,344 02-06-2011, 02:17 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Buenos Aires authorities seized undeclared weapons and drugs on a US military aircraft. Magda Hassan 0 2,122 16-02-2011, 01:52 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  US intelligence sent Afghan mercenaries into Iraq, to attack Iraq’s civilians and military. Magda Hassan 0 3,096 01-07-2009, 02:52 PM
  Blackmailing the military.... Jan Klimkowski 1 3,314 25-05-2009, 03:24 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  The US military's human-terrain handbook. Magda Hassan 1 6,260 19-02-2009, 11:15 AM