Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New evidence of cover up in Dr David Kelly's death. Doctors want inquest.
Yes Al, the whole thing reeks. The people about to be exposed for lying were very worried and not just Dr Kelly. I thought the same about the shrink. I doubt that Dr Kelly was such a shrinking violet myself given his role as weapons inspector and facing down dictators over many years. Sure, he was going through a difficult time but there are no indication if suicidal intent. He was planning ahead. Making travel arrangements and was attending his daughters wedding. If worst came to worst and he was sacked he could still teach science at a high school. It's not like there was no future outside the DoD. I can only imagine a man of Dr Kelly's understanding of anatomy would have come up with a more reliable manner of suicide as well. The supposedly chosen manner of death was extremely unlikely to be effective on its own what was concluded in the Hutton Report. The cut wrist could be to conceal other things such as puncture marks from a syringe. And the man from the Minstry of Defense saying that there was no motive......give me a break. The marriage between Mr and Mrs Kelly was less than wonderful and I really don't rely Mrs Kelly to be forcoming with much. She too can be leant on to stick to some official line. I expect she has had to sign some sort of Official Secrets oath at some stage too. He was surrounded by spooks. Judith Miller of NYT infamy as well as Mae the Bahai with who he may have been intimate and whom Mrs Kelly seems not to have liked. The moving of the body. The men seen in the area just before. Operation Mason. The sealing of the documents for 70 years. The denial of a coroners inquest. None of these have been answered at all adequately and point to things other than suicide.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
New evidence of cover up in Dr David Kelly's death. Doctors want inquest. - by Magda Hassan - 05-02-2012, 06:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bigger Than Watergate: The Cover-Up That Succeeded Magda Hassan 7 25,727 28-05-2015, 04:36 AM
Last Post: James Lewis
  Evidence Withheld - MLK Tracy Riddle 6 10,496 01-05-2015, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Police review Rolling Stone Brian Jones death after MoS reveals new evidence Myra Bronstein 19 26,108 01-03-2015, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Malcolm X: Evidence of US Intelligence Assassination Paul Rigby 1 9,010 21-02-2015, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  “Overwhelming” Evidence of Plot to Assassinate Venezuela's Maduro Magda Hassan 8 18,269 13-06-2014, 08:01 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Death of Diana Spencer: The Complete Articles. Seamus Coogan 4 5,191 07-12-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post: Seamus Coogan
  The Committee - Northern Ireland Death Squads Magda Hassan 6 9,538 31-10-2012, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  The Death of Sen. Paul Wellstone (D-MN) Ed Jewett 14 9,842 10-05-2012, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Daily Mirror headline RFK murder and RFK's speech on the death of MLK Bernice Moore 0 3,372 09-08-2011, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Latin America mourns Cabral’s death - Argentinian Leftist Singer Killed in Guatamala. Peter Lemkin 4 7,422 12-07-2011, 07:43 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin