Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clifton tape and Collins Radio Doug Horne
Dawn Meredith Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Allan Eaglesham Wrote:Each must be judged on its own merits. The death of Roger Craig, for example, has no bearing on that of William Pitzer.

What the hell is that supposed to translate to or mean?!?!? Are you for surreal?

Both were IMHO bumped off for knowing the wrong [correct] things. As were so very many others!

By the way, where do mockingbirds fly during winter?

Peter, NO one here is going to change Allan's mind. We had this discussion online somewhere years ago when I was up on that case and Alan's differing view.

We believe what we believe and he does not. I wonder about his view on other witnesses. Some thing Craig committed suicide, which to me is lunacy on its face.

Dawn

Not so, Dawn. I am open to changing my mind, on the basis of sound information. When I started looking at the Pitzer case, I thought it likely that he had been murdered, on the basis of Dennis David's belief that his friend had been left-handed. I did not set out to prove that he had killed himself, but to understand -- to the extent possible -- how he died. The FOIA information released by the FBI suggested that he had two bullet wounds, one in the right temple and one in the left temple, which strongly indicated homicide (although it was clear by then that he had been right-handed). The death-scene photograph, obtained via FOIA by son Robert Pitzer, with my help, showed what looked like a wound in the left temple. At that point, I was all but convinced that he had been murdered. When, eventually, the autopsy photographs were obtained by Robert, again with my help, revealing no wound in the left temple (only that blood had pooled there) and showing that the wound in the right temple was a contact shot, I changed my mind. I shared the autopsy photographs with forensic experts Cyril Wecht and Herbert MacDonell, without telling them that they showed the body of William Pitzer, and they reinforced my opinion: both said that the autopsy photographs indicate suicide.

So what to do? Sit on my hands and stay mum about what the autopsy photographs show, and pretend that I still believe that Pitzer had been murdered?

Sure, homicide makes a much more sexy story. But opinion -- however humble -- based on one man's claim to have been asked to terminate Pitzer 14 months before the death just don't cut it.

You might find this of interest:

http://www.manuscriptservice.com/Pitzer/Article-8.html

Messages In This Thread
Clifton tape and Collins Radio Doug Horne - by Allan Eaglesham - 19-03-2012, 02:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LeMay and Collins on 11/22/63 - two very important but different players Peter Lemkin 1 2,084 12-12-2021, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Collins Radio Connection to JFK Assassination - Bill Kelly (revised) Peter Lemkin 15 9,612 20-05-2019, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Post Script Episode 9: Black Op Radio Jim DiEugenio 2 15,436 14-07-2018, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Bill Fite
  R. Doug Lewis (electronic voting advocate) and JFK assassination connection? George Klees 0 3,143 10-09-2017, 02:31 AM
Last Post: George Klees
  Jim DiEugenio will be on Boomer Radio this Sunday Jim DiEugenio 1 3,980 18-05-2017, 01:59 AM
Last Post: Phil Dagosto
  Nov. 22 radio interviews with me and Alexandra Zapruder Joseph McBride 21 20,170 11-05-2017, 05:18 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  Radio Anomalies Bernice Moore 7 7,293 08-02-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Michael Cross
  Michael Collins Piper Albert Doyle 49 14,258 03-10-2015, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Warning! Please do not listen to this tape if you don't want to hear the truth! Scott Kaiser 0 1,935 22-07-2015, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  I'll Be Interviewed For Black Op Radio Today Don Jeffries 3 2,685 08-03-2015, 01:18 AM
Last Post: Don Jeffries