Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First post by way of a personal Introduction
David

You will be glad to know that I have no interest whatsoever in aquiring any black gold. Appart from a trivial amount of bullion kept under the bed so-to-speak, I trade the futures, that's all. Those instruments that amazingly still constitute a large component of what is officially claimed to be the 'price discovery' mechanism for the real stuff. Frankly, they are no such thing, just one of a number of paper promisory instruments that make price manipulation that much easier for those with the requisite knowledge, clout and motive - which in practice means those doing the covert bidding of Central Bankers - in the main anyway. I understand the mechanisms well enough.

No, it's the obvious fear of an exploding gold price on the part of our money masters and the dealings employed to ensure that it doesn't (until they are good and ready anyway) that interests me. I have to say I was shocked at the amount of 'black gold' you claim exists. It does explain a lot though. For example there are those who say that, since the 1954 audit, Fort Knox (as proxy for US official AU holdings) is now pretty much empty; a combination of pre-1971 shipments to France and accelerated leasing to the Banksters who simply sell the stuff etc etc - the gold 'carry-trade' as it's known. Whereas my guess is that as fast as official gold is shipped out (for whatever reason) it is simply replenished with the Black stuff, with a nod-and-a-wink (and an appropriate book entry/adjustment) to the Lessee concerning (non)return of the leased stuff - or something like that - it would explain a lot.

It's the mechanisms by which black gold might become kosher gold that I'm really interested in because I suspect there are some seriously dirty and corrupt dealings involved - with Banksters and government agencies right in the thick of it. David's book offers some compelling insights but I'm hungry for more. Also, I have to say I'm alarmed at the potential for the price to be seriously smacked back down again if David's estimates of the Black stuff are anywhere near accurate and ways are found to magic it into white stuff.

And thanks for the welcome Peter.
Peter Presland

".....there is something far worse than Nazism, and that is the hubris of the Anglo-American fraternities, whose routine is to incite indigenous monsters to war, and steer the pandemonium to further their imperial aims"
Guido Preparata. Preface to 'Conjuring Hitler'[size=12][size=12]
"Never believe anything until it has been officially denied"
Claud Cockburn

[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Messages In This Thread
First post by way of a personal Introduction - by Peter Presland - 26-03-2009, 10:10 PM
First post by way of a personal Introduction - by Myra Bronstein - 27-03-2009, 12:08 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Conservative Party - an introduction David Guyatt 1 3,422 27-02-2015, 03:38 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt