Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy
Lol yeah I was kicking myself on that one CD. I have to giggle I've cocked up some very basic things spelling and grammar wise recently. Hell even names like CD's uncle Arthur who I called Al (Doh) If these mistakes are in my finished products somebody give Mr 'erudite' a kick in his pants lol. Mind, I was very tired working on another bloody essay on that Diana piece (remember the one you thought I'd foregone a potential conspiracy on about three pieces in simply because I didn't buy the pregnancy bullshit nor Al Fayed). Its also nice to see CD denying what he wrote and I quoted him on. I don't say that sarcastically either. There's obviously been a break down in communication here. Thus my apologies for coming across a little snarky with it all. Anyhow, I also think it's pretty funny CD you thought I got Jim Douglass and Greg Douglas works confused. As if I have not read their works? Realllly...when was the last time I quoted to anyone how poor Jim Douglass was? In saying that yes I may well have misplaced an S in there. Blame me being from NZ lol. Further, I know this grates but if people really want to make a case out of an assassination on Meyer, then cool. But the reality is her death likely has no baring what so ever on the Kennedy case.

Hence, I also hear what you are saying GB. I think despite what's going on we are all on the same page here, with regards to Janney. In all honesty Meyer's life if taken from Burleigh, is actually pretty bloody interesting and it deserves a good no BS look at it. That's really where I would start with her. Janney and his bollocks has bought no dignity either way to her life, death or memory. In many ways this is almost like a posthumous assassination of Meyer herself. For all of my recent issues with CD (real or imagined by me lol), one thing I do heartily agree on is that when cases like this get perverted, the afterthought is indeed 'stay away from it'. A lot of people for example stayed away from that whole MJ-12-JFK thing because it was a mess. Same with Torbitt and others. With Meyer unlike the MJ-12 stuff, it remains to be seen if there really is anything deeper and hidden lurking under the surface.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992

Messages In This Thread
Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - by Seamus Coogan - 25-07-2012, 01:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alan Dale chats with Peter Dale Scott about the JFK assassination - a good read Anthony Thorne 2 5,177 18-10-2018, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Millicent Cranor on the Mary Woodward coverup Joseph McBride 0 3,381 24-04-2017, 01:45 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Perfect Storm: A Conversation with Peter Levenda Lauren Johnson 1 3,410 14-04-2017, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  William Pawley, the Kennedy Assassination, and.......... by Peter Dale Scott Adele Edisen 21 11,957 11-02-2017, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  John F. Kennedy's letter to his alleged mistress (Mary Meyer) is up for auction Drew Phipps 51 25,797 24-06-2016, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  Mary's Mosaic: Toward Consensus Charles Drago 20 14,060 14-05-2016, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  Are the Peter Janney interviews of Dino Brugioni available anywhere? Chris Bennett 0 2,619 20-02-2016, 01:01 AM
Last Post: Chris Bennett
  New Peter Dale Scott interview on DALLAS '63. Anthony Thorne 1 3,426 01-01-2016, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Jimmy Ferrell, son of Mary passes. Dawn Meredith 8 7,299 28-11-2015, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  America left behind: The world integrates the Dallas coup into its narratives of post-WWII Paul Rigby 3 3,522 18-11-2015, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Paul Rigby