Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A poem about Vietnam by Oswald LeWinter
Magda Hassan Wrote:Good sleuthing there Carsten Spy The man who never was. And is here, there and everywhere. And nowhere.

Magda, the astonishing thing about Oswald LeWinter is that there are certain parts of his biography that absolutely can be verified. So he is absolutely not a fictional person. One of the things I was able to verify (besides him being born in Vienna and transferred to the US at the age of eight) is that he holds definitely the German title of Doctor of Psychology from the University of Tübingen since 1989.
The title of his dissertation is (translated) "Love and Self-Love: an empirical study about the relation between Self-Love and the ability to love someone else."
I guess most people would have dissed that as another self-invented factoid (like his Rilke prize), but his dissertation is actually in the German National Library and can be seen in Frankfurt and Leipzig:
http://d-nb.info/891709711
And I still do not have the slightest idea about his true motivation to involve himself in so many bizzarre activities.
The most relevant literature regarding what happened since September 11, 2001 is George Orwell's "1984".

Messages In This Thread
A poem about Vietnam by Oswald LeWinter - by Carsten Wiethoff - 17-08-2012, 09:22 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Geronimo E-KIA, a poem by the 1491s Magda Hassan 0 2,840 24-06-2011, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan