Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lee Cahalan: A Coward for all Seasons!!!!!
Lol yeah I enjoy your work on Hendrix and Lennon Al. I dunno if I go so much with Hendrix...but Lennon is a goody.

Phil and Jim as for Murder Solved and Bob, its such a bloody shame. Jim will recall I encouraged Bob to contact Jim and get his piece on CTKA. Both Jim and I asked Len to have him on his show. Get this Al and Keith all the thanks we got for all of that was his pal Brychek pinned a false ISP address on me. Phil saw it all happen. Despite all that Bob is actually a pretty good moderator. I also think he was stuck between a rock and a hard place. Nontheless, its a real shame the guy had it all in his hand and threw it away by deciding to dick on us. I warned him ages ago if he wasn't careful MS, would turn into where the looney tunes roamed. Now look it at it barely anyone's joining up the forums dying and I wonder the hell why? There are some really, really good people on there and goombas like Morrow, Cahalan and that crazy cat Hall (a guy I used to quite like) don't sum up most of the people on that forum.

As for Fetzer being 'fresh' WTF. He was old before he became a vintage turd.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992

Messages In This Thread
Lee Cahalan: A Coward for all Seasons!!!!! - by Seamus Coogan - 19-08-2012, 12:42 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cahalan and the sorrow of Morrow. Quality Versus Quantity? Seamus Coogan 81 22,452 20-04-2012, 06:48 AM
Last Post: Seamus Coogan