Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cahalan and the sorrow of Morrow. Quality Versus Quantity?
If you have been checking out the Ed Forum recently folks a fellow called Lee Cahalan turned up and started spouting gunk about CTKA.
It even moved Robert Morrow to repeat two posts in which he called me all manner of nasty things. I actually had a long rip shit and bust reply sorted out, but I have resisted biting back. All of my evidence is in what I write on this forum and at CTKA. People can find that stuff out for themselves. I don't want to bore anybody. I'm a stuck bloody record.

The good thing about all their bollocks was that this bought Dawn and Don to town. Dawn and Don effectively translated the hurts and mores of these jilted individuals and it was quite a show. While Cahalan and Morrow took the everything by Hankey, Jones and Fetzer as gospel line. Dawn and Don took a slightly different approach. Now I don't agree with Dawns feelings concerning George Bush (we all know about our different takes). But away from the Bush facade. Their comments certainly make for a good debate away from the wild eyed lunacy of Cahalan and co.

Though before we go on I must admit I had a good giggle with Dawns comments about Jayne (Its Hankey matey) and his RFK Jr Documentary, I have to say Dawn, Lisa Pease as you know has written some superb stuff concerning the crash. It's actually her not myself who should go and publish something. Why pick on me lol?

Dawn and Dons angle is effectively "Sure Hankey and Jones have made mistakes but it's the fact they are getting it out there. Making people think is always good and it's better than the BS in the mainstream media."

I'm a little tired and I'll quit here in. I hope to put any of the issues I have had with Don on the back burner and have a good old fashioned back and forth over quantity versus quality. Is there a middle ground? Can we all get along? Sadly I think not and no doubt I'll make my case. But for now folks the floor is all yours. I just wanna finish off by saying cheers to Dawn, Don and Greg. I have had run in's with you guys in the past. Greg still doesn't trust my temper lol. But the way you guys turned the diatribes into a more fruitful conversation was a real credit to this forum on someone else's. So let's get a talking.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992
It's Lee Cahalan. Not "Calahan."

If I can, I'll correct your title.
Charles Drago Wrote:It's Lee Cahalan. Not "Calahan."

If I can, I'll correct your title.

I'll do it CD cheers mate.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992
Seamus - here's the thing.

I met David Guyatt when both of us were - separately - investigating black ops which took place in the 80s and early 90s.

Some of the characters we dealt with had been imprisoned in facilities which don't appear on maps.

Some of them had had their psyches opened up and messed with.

Screen memories.

They were mostly Mechanics.

A couple of them were killers.

I vividly remember the moment when I realized that my access to one of these characters was always mediated, controllled, by a handler. Their girlfriend.

It was like being inside a surreal movie. Like Pesci playing Ferrie in JFK, you knew you were close to the Beast. You could smell him. You could see his slime-ridden tracks. Run your finger through the grease. But you were stuck in a fairground hall of mirrors, and the Beast was fucking with you.

There's much more.

Another vivid memory is establishing through archive and biographical research that a key source had been active in Cointelpro. And then graduated.

This faux "source" was presented to me at a crucial time in my research.

Seamus - always remember that the source you are relying on to "diss" an entire area of research may well be bought and paid for.

A good researcher never forgets the smell of the Beast. The stench can be an invaluable guide through the maze of mirrors.

Their Thanatoid labyrinth.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Quote:Seamus - always remember that the source you are relying on to "diss" an entire area of research may well be bought and paid for.

Thanks for the reminder, Sensai.
Quote:A good researcher never forgets the smell of the Beast. The stench can be an invaluable guide through the maze of mirrors.

Indeed. It is reminiscent of the sickening sweet scent of putrified human flesh...and sulphur.
GO_SECURE

monk

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."

James Hepburn -- Farewell America (1968)
I think your making reference to my foray into the Diana nexus, I hear you. The problem with it all was that I actually had listened to your advice. For my sanity I just had to clear the air. Maybe it was an over indulgence on my behalf. I accept it was, in my latest piece while I take the mickey out of the pregnancy angle. I start utilising my interweb interviews with you, CD and Magda about the false paradigms offered by Gregory. i do think that had I not discussed the case with yourself I may well have been in danger of creating a false paradigm myself. Thus what I have also done is add an additional piece to my article focussing on Gregory. Further your comments Ed Jewett has also mentioned some very weird stuff to myself in the same vein.

Back to the topic however.

One thing about all this is I have no doubt I have been manipulated at one time or another. I have no doubt I may be being manipulated as I type. I think we are all aware of it. Well maybe not? I think the difference with most members of this forum is that we are humble enough to admit so. What I find frightening about so much of the stuff from Cahalan and others, is that they seem to believe themselves to be immune from any form of manipulation. This then opens itself into believing disinformation. It's here where I really struggle with the whole quality versus quantity debate. It allows false paradigms to be entered into and debated. The classic being the Fetzer-Mack stand off or the Gregory-Al Fayed debates.
He's finally starting to test the seemingly infinite patience of EF. They were threatening him, again, with moderation. Tom Scully writes:
Quote:Robert Morrow, I unapproved another of your posts, here on this thread. You know why. You've been counseled again and again. I am going to push for a vote to put you back on moderation. The moderating team has been much more than patient with you, but you cannot seem to restrain yourself, in any way. What kind of forum would this place become if everyone did what you are doing, posting over and over, undocumented salacious garbage brimming with unsupported accusations of murder, rape, and illegitimate children.

And Morrow's reply:
Quote:Actually, Tom Scully, I don't know why; nobody has contacted me. When I post information I always document it with sources. I am certain credible to speak with some authority on the Clintons because I have literally every book written on them. You may not like my sources and you may not like my analyses, but that does not mean they are not legitimate.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index....18942&st=0
They're slow learners over there at the sheletered workshop.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:They're slow learners over there at the sheletered workshop.

Sheltered Workshop lol. There's some decent folks on there. But they have to be a little wild to tolerate the likes of Calahan and Morrow. I agree Lauren good on Tom Scully, he's a bit all over the show but his call on Morrow is a bloody good one. Every now and again I go back and look at CD slagging him off. Sheesh he should put together a greatest hits compilation. I tried joining in at times but I was very much Charlie Hutch and handing out the water and towels on stage.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Morrow On Maddow Show Albert Doyle 9 9,618 12-05-2016, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  The New GOP Austin Chairman-Bob Morrow Jim DiEugenio 5 4,604 19-03-2016, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  Morrow Rules the EF Greg Burnham 39 12,276 16-09-2015, 09:12 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  A collection of various JFK articles from Robert Morrow Magda Hassan 5 18,641 13-12-2013, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Douglas Horne versus Fred Kaplan Marc Ellis 8 5,996 17-11-2013, 08:45 PM
Last Post: Steve McChristian
  ce2011 versus SAC Baltimore telex "noting" SA Johnson gave BULAB ce399 David Josephs 2 3,088 18-07-2013, 01:51 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Lee Cahalan: A Coward for all Seasons!!!!! Seamus Coogan 7 5,010 26-08-2012, 09:55 AM
Last Post: Seamus Coogan
  Personal Attacks on amazon.com from a Disturbed Racist and "Boner" Morrow -- or Agents Provocateur Charles Drago 21 9,752 05-07-2012, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo
  Evica Name, Work Defiled by Robert "Boner" Morrow Charles Drago 9 5,485 28-03-2012, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Oil and Politics in La Jolla (thanks to Robert Morrow) James H. Fetzer 1 3,181 12-01-2011, 10:03 PM
Last Post: James H. Fetzer