Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lee Cahalan: A Coward for all Seasons!!!!!
I find the use of the term 'entities' in this funny dance we do, a compelling and truthful metaphor for the bums we face. So I have to say cheers again to CD for being so staunch on these folk. One such entity is the man known as 'Lee Cahalan' since getting booted off of here, Lee, has since turned up on Murder Solved. Now as CD and others noted with folks like Oswald Le Winter and Rago are they talking the piss with prominent names? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm anyhow folks, I'm not so concerned as he's a total nutter and Murder Solved is a pretty 'niche' forum (with some bloody good people on it nonetheless). However, Cahalan runs, ducks and dives when challenged like the classic pussy he is. I am also concerned by any morons who have at one time or another supported his bollocks. At the moment he is being supported by MS resident nutter Joe Hall. Hall a few years back seemed capable of some decent research (indeed he helped Bob Fox do his best ever article on Dave Perry). But sadly he has become a mouth piece for all manner of bad research and bad information like boners such as Chauncey Holt. After trying to plant a bollocks IP address on me, he still runs around the place saying I am Frankie Vegas lol (no she's alive and doing really well with her second kid). He's also supporting Cahalan's comments about CTKA going after a 'hero' like John Hankey, rather than sticking it too Gary Mack. This is hilarious stuff and totally off the planet. CTKA has some 33 plus mentions of Mack being a dick in our articles. Hankey merits some 18. Joe of course has problems with CTKA because he is essentially a dumb, talentless hack. Like any 'hack' he and his bad ideas get shafted by folks like us so 'diddums'. Cahalan's another entity seemingly like Rago, Cinque and they seem to be erupting from every anal cavity. Something is definitely going on.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992
Seamus

A few days back I went to the EF to check out this Rago dude.While I was there Cahalan posted a pretty crazy rant about CTKA.That post was removed really fast,as it should have been.Did you or Jim ever see that post?Can you get access to it?

I think if you would post it here people can see just how off the wall Cahalan is.

Just a thought.....
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller
Keith Millea Wrote:Seamus

A few days back I went to the EF to check out this Rago dude.While I was there Cahalan posted a pretty crazy rant about CTKA.That post was removed really fast,as it should have been.Did you or Jim ever see that post?Can you get access to it?

I think if you would post it here people can see just how off the wall Cahalan is.

Just a thought.....

Nah mate we never caught that one one lol. I wouldn't wanna promote anything that twerp says anyhow. What concerns me is that people at one time or another bought into this dudes patently insane rants. People on this forum lol, I won't bother with naming names. But they know who they are and at least they got the message in the end. I bare no malice though, at the time I'd had some pretty heated run ins with some folk.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992
Go get 'em Seamus. We could use you with the Hendrix murder deniers.

I saw the Calahan post at EF. It basically said Jim had gone over the line and was now defending himself and CTKA for selfish purposes at the expense of the truth as delivered by new blood and talented new research (Hankey, Fetzer, Rago, Cinque, Nelson etc) and whether intentional or not was now working in the same effective capacity as CIA in obstructing the truth. Calahan even inferred that, possibly, Jim was actually under the employ of CIA and had turned coat.
I didn't see that one either.

How is Fetzer "new Blood"?

ANd the others, how can anyone take their ideas even halfway seriously?
A Question for Bob Fox

[Image: icon_post_target.gif]by Phil Dragoo » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:21 pm

Bob

Do you agree with Lee Cahalan's comment in the above post:

Yes DiEugenio surely has a lot of problems. Like being the single most major source of disinformation there is on the web on JFK. When you think CTKA? Yeah well think "CIA".

Bob, you have done excellent articles for CTKA; do you agree with Lee Cahalan's characterization of that site and its administrator Jim DiEugenio?

I've pre-ordered Jim DiEugenio's new edition of Destiny Betrayed with additional information on Dulles.

Now, Dulles was the most important Director of Central Intelligence.

DiEugenio revealing information about such a figure yet being characterized as "CIA"?

What say you, Bob Fox?

Dulles uttered that incredible, "That little Kennedy. . .he thought he was a god."
Lol yeah I enjoy your work on Hendrix and Lennon Al. I dunno if I go so much with Hendrix...but Lennon is a goody.

Phil and Jim as for Murder Solved and Bob, its such a bloody shame. Jim will recall I encouraged Bob to contact Jim and get his piece on CTKA. Both Jim and I asked Len to have him on his show. Get this Al and Keith all the thanks we got for all of that was his pal Brychek pinned a false ISP address on me. Phil saw it all happen. Despite all that Bob is actually a pretty good moderator. I also think he was stuck between a rock and a hard place. Nontheless, its a real shame the guy had it all in his hand and threw it away by deciding to dick on us. I warned him ages ago if he wasn't careful MS, would turn into where the looney tunes roamed. Now look it at it barely anyone's joining up the forums dying and I wonder the hell why? There are some really, really good people on there and goombas like Morrow, Cahalan and that crazy cat Hall (a guy I used to quite like) don't sum up most of the people on that forum.

As for Fetzer being 'fresh' WTF. He was old before he became a vintage turd.
Well thanks to Ken and the folks at Murder Solved. Indeed cheers to Phil for going it on there. I dunno where Bob Fox is nowadays I hope he's okay, I still kinda like the guy despite it all. Lee Cahalan is now banned from their. Now if MS which is pretty tolerant of all manner of folk boot this guy. I wonder how long the Ed forum will take him. I know for a fact that some of his posts slandering CTKA have been taken down (mind you all manner of posts by CD and others were taken down from there). Lol I've been called many things over the span of my life. But I've never been called Lisa Pease ROFL.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cahalan and the sorrow of Morrow. Quality Versus Quantity? Seamus Coogan 81 20,560 20-04-2012, 06:48 AM
Last Post: Seamus Coogan