Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NYT Gaeton Fonzi Obit: Something New?
1. Unspeakable
2. Thy Will Be Done
3. Breach of Trust
------------------------------------
The book The Last Investigation by Fonzi has been btw. 2,000 and 3,000 for four days in a row starting two days after the publication of the NYT obit. Now there has not been a real book (as opposed to useful taste-spoon book such as Dead wrong) this high in sales since Unspeakable left that realm after staying there for three whole years in a row, AND A WHOLE YEAR OF THAT BEFORE THE OLIVER STONE FLASHING ON BILL MEHER SHOW)

Please, if possible do the following. Post YOUR FAVORITE PARAGRAPHS ON THIS THREAD FOR COPY AND PASTING ON OTHER SITES. THE COPY AND PASTING CAN BE DONE WITH A LEAD BLOCK PLACED BY THE NYT ARTICLE. ________ I HOPE TO PLACE A PARAGRAPH HERE SOON ALONG WITH SOME EXAMPLES OF GOOD places to place it. I have Done about 70 postings of the Fonzi article with amazon link. You might want to include the Amazon link too.

On the other hand, most of these posting I have done over the last two days have been into FB groups. This is because I have been removed from big newspaper groups or in some cases have not had the time to dig up those connections again. THe FB groups do not reach nearly the huge numbers some of the big newspaper sites do.

We need to start building footholds all over the internet and connecting these back to the hubs . Spindles must be in place by the beginning of the year.

Messages In This Thread
NYT Gaeton Fonzi Obit: Something New? - by Nathaniel Heidenheimer - 15-09-2012, 08:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dick Gregory dies -- HR obit doesn't mention his important work on the JFK and King assassinations Joseph McBride 15 22,214 26-08-2017, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Sylvia Odio interview with Fonzi Jim DiEugenio 17 11,127 07-11-2016, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Marie Fonzi letter from Antonio Veciana: Blockbuster Anthony DeFiore 2 2,635 02-12-2013, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Seamus Coogan
  Gaeton Fonzi, American Hero, has Passed Charles Drago 29 15,022 09-10-2012, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin