Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Simple Question as We Prepare for the 50th
You have more faith in peaceful change than I.

Letters and all the inside the game means haven't produced anything more than obfuscation in versions. It is the history of the last half century that underscore the point.

Confrontation empowers the fascists, it provides the excuse for the MSM to play the organ loud. As in the Co-Intel crimes, the law is only for the un-empowered to answer the bar.

As in the Occupy deal it was only an excuse for fascist power in the streets. I know some of those people they are the kind of Americans that give a shit too. They have a nearer focus than Dallas 1963 is the only real difference I see in those I know.

The state is reactive, they don't know how to be proactive.

Once Helms got his suspended sentence for felonies the truth is laid bare. No one raised an eyebrow except a few that bothered to know. The Wurlitzer plays on.

After a Judicial segment of a government is openly corrupted - history bodes ill for that government and its people.

When the secret civilian police forces are turned loose on citizens guilty of nothing more than publicly opposing the SE Asia games and maybe smoking a little pot, this is a police state of much more than 50 years duration, but the 1970 slice of time serves. And is exposed.

Today we all know the reality of the surveillance state. The state is frightened. A lot of pissed off Americans out there, hurting families and kids paying for the state protected theft yield such. Fearful police states react as is their nature.

Few today know how close to civil war RMNixon pushed this country. Not fun.

No matter the intention or conduct this event could be part of someone else's agenda besides locking out the conspiracy positions.

I fear penetration of the effort for the 50th anniversary by assets of the state to provoke actions to provide excuses to crack some liberal heads. I've seen all that crap before. Too many times in organizing.

I fear the effort will be hijacked and turned into a circus by other kinds of assets - the ones of extreme views and/or persona.

Truth and Reconciliation in the South Africa example as much obfuscation as it was about, it did attain a more peaceful redress in a situation I thought was going to be civil war. Or continue as same.
If that kind of idea isn't good enough for you, I have no idea what to tell you.

Changing people is possible. Changing the system without confrontation is not IMHO.
If the system worked we could call for a Constitutional Convention, but it only a shadow now.

Jim

Messages In This Thread
A Simple Question as We Prepare for the 50th - by Jim Hackett II - 22-01-2013, 04:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  James DiEugenio, I have a single question, would you answer? Scott Kaiser 12 7,162 11-06-2019, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Time-Life and the 50th Jim DiEugenio 1 10,629 15-06-2018, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  The fact of conspiracy weaponized: the 50th Anniversary Cliff Varnell 0 2,241 01-08-2016, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  Question to David Josephs re: WCD 298 Bob Prudhomme 4 2,665 01-03-2015, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Chris Davidson
  The Ultimate TV Guide to this years coverage of the 50th - God help us! Marlene Zenker 43 13,434 24-11-2014, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  AARC Conference: 50th Anniversary of the Warren Report Alan Dale 2 2,245 16-11-2014, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Question Scott Kaiser 0 1,746 31-10-2014, 04:51 PM
  Upcoming Conferences On 50th of the Big Lies of the WC. Peter Lemkin 5 3,913 14-07-2014, 03:48 PM
  Question Scott Kaiser 6 3,538 06-07-2014, 05:01 AM
  LHO: 48 hours to live question Drew Phipps 4 3,036 16-06-2014, 03:01 PM