Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James DiEugenio, I have a single question, would you answer?
Jim,

You seem to be well respected from many in the research community, you have your own website that gets promoted often, Kennedy's & King, I beleive it is, you have completed countless interviews, rubbed elbows with some well respected researchers and authored your own book, now that I respectfully got past this long introduction of you, I know that you and others have mentioned several cities where the plotters plotted to assassinate Jack, truly, I'm not sure if even the Warren Commission and or the HSCA was aware of so many places that the Warren Commission still deems Oswald as the lone shooter, there was Chicago, Tampa, Miami then on to Dallas, all these places have been documented in researchers notes, websites, books and interviews, my question if you don't mind answering Jim is this, have you ever heard of a plot to kill Jack in New York?
If you take a look at the chart at the end of this article by Paul Bleau, he lists several plots that he has found evidence for.

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kenne...jfk-part-2

But New York is not there.
As an aside, if I remember correctly, Nagell mentioned Oswald mentioning or finding out he was discussing with others going to New York - somehow related with JFK. However, to my knowledge Nagell did not take it seriously, nor has any researcher. Given the way so many were pulling Oswald's chain in those months anything is possible and I'm not up for speculating further. As far as we know and Nagell knew, Oswald did not go to New York and no one I know has ever reported a real plot developing there [even one that was not carried out]. So, I just mention that I have heard New York and a plot mentioned - but think it was never anything. I'd assign more to the other locations you named, as there is evidence for each of them, to varying degrees.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:As an aside, if I remember correctly, Nagell mentioned Oswald mentioning or finding out he was discussing with others going to New York - somehow related with JFK. However, to my knowledge Nagell did not take it seriously, nor has any researcher. Given the way so many were pulling Oswald's chain in those months anything is possible and I'm not up for speculating further. As far as we know and Nagell knew, Oswald did not go to New York and no one I know has ever reported a real plot developing there [even one that was not carried out]. So, I just mention that I have heard New York and a plot mentioned - but think it was never anything. I'd assign more to the other locations you named, as there is evidence for each of them, to varying degrees.

I know that no one here is a fan of John, but if you google 'nagell +macadams +jfk"....... well,
Quote:Jim DiEugenio;125650]If you take a look at the chart at the end of this article by Paul Bleau, he lists several plots that he has found evidence for.

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kenne...jfk-part-2

But New York is not there.

My apologies, but I don't know who Paul is, I'm assuming since you elected to use Paul as your primary source, would it be safe to say that there isn't a researcher that is aware of the plot to assassinate Jack in New York, however, through years of digging, I beleive I found a document or two that does discuss a plot to kill Jack in New York, my father wrote a three page letter in 1977 just weeks before his murder, in it he mentions Chicago, New York and Dallas Texas, now if no one knew a thing about New York, how did my father know?
In the fall of 1963, JFK reportedly ducked his Secret
Service agents for a time while visiting New York,
causing concern.
Joseph McBride Wrote:In the fall of 1963, JFK reportedly ducked his Secret
Service agents for a time while visiting New York,
causing concern.

How is it that a community of researchers have never heard of a plot to whack Jack in New York, nor had it ever been documented, anywhere, but my father knew? Can someone explain that please?

There are documents at the Mary Ferrell Foundation that have proven a plan or plot to whack Jack in New York, and the only reason I discovered those documents, information no researcher in the world knew about is because I first found the information in a three page letter my father wrote, he said, "Do I have to see New York, Chicago or Dallas Texas".

I now wonder, will it ever be important enough to the research community too add one more plot no one has heard of to prove Oswald's innocence, will there ever be someone important to document this part of history giving credit where credit is due, or, will they steal this for themselves repeating history. I will be waiting in the background too see what will soon happen after they make this discovery? Or, will it be as I've said years ago, "you only become famous after you're dead."

Is that not proof? Then, what is?
I just heard a man this week on C-Span speaking at a book signing of his book about Vice-Presidents who became President. He described an incident involving an attempt on JFK. He said a would-be assassin had packed his body with explosives and twice got next to JFK in public. But, according to that author, the would-be assassin saw "John-John" and also some other children and backed down both times from blowing himself up out of empathy toward the children.

There are probably many "plots" to kill presidents but never get close to being effective. I also heard that there was a guy pointing a snipers' rifle at Obama from 700 yards away while Obama stood next to a window in the White House.

Probably these attempts are not serious enough to rival the Chicago Plot, the Tampa Plot and obviously the Dallas Plot. But I'm just speculating.

James Lateer
James Lateer Wrote:I just heard a man this week on C-Span speaking at a book signing of his book about Vice-Presidents who became President. He described an incident involving an attempt on JFK. He said a would-be assassin had packed his body with explosives and twice got next to JFK in public. But, according to that author, the would-be assassin saw "John-John" and also some other children and backed down both times from blowing himself up out of empathy toward the children.

There are probably many "plots" to kill presidents but never get close to being effective. I also heard that there was a guy pointing a snipers' rifle at Obama from 700 yards away while Obama stood next to a window in the White House.

Probably these attempts are not serious enough to rival the Chicago Plot, the Tampa Plot and obviously the Dallas Plot. But I'm just speculating.

James Lateer

Curious, what happened in Chicago and Tampa that didn't also happen in New York? Don't forget the Miami plot too they were also planning on killing JFK and Mayor High of Miami in 1963, it's the pattern I'm pointing out in behalf of Oswald, not for self gratification.
I would say that a "lone nut" who (all by himself) tried to get close to JFK was not the same thing as the Chicago, Tampa and Dallas plots.

In Chicago, you had a four-man sniper team and an immediate cover-up. And JFK had to cancel a trip to Chicago because of it. The Tampa Plot was similar, where JFK was being stalked by multiple people. Allegedly, both the Chicago and Tampa plots had patsies in waiting (with similarities to Oswald).

There may be many attempts to try to kill a President, but very few with multiple people involved and a denial or cover-up on the part of authorities.

James Lateer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jim DiEugenio: Not to be Trusted Richard Gilbride 18 805 Yesterday, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  DiEugenio On "The Loser's Club" Brian Doyle 0 224 30-12-2023, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  DiEugenio Reviews Kamp's Book But Doesn't Mention Prayer Man Brian Doyle 0 345 06-10-2023, 02:54 PM
  Jim DiEugenio Betrays Deep Politics Forum Over Prayer Man Brian Doyle 4 619 05-10-2023, 05:11 PM
  My Education Forum Re-admission Request To James Gordon Brian Doyle 4 718 14-08-2023, 03:14 PM
  DiEugenio Gives Reference To ROKC Troll Farm And Kamp Brian Doyle 0 337 09-08-2023, 03:02 PM
  DiEugenio Betrays Conspiracy Research Brian Doyle 1 470 07-07-2023, 04:32 PM
  Jim DiEugenio Reviews The House of Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 2,136 26-04-2020, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  DPF Bans Professor James H. Fetzer: The Rationale The Moderators 69 361,346 04-04-2020, 09:01 AM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  The James Wilcott affidavit and deposition Jim DiEugenio 0 1,911 12-11-2019, 06:05 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio