Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liebeler And The Ryder Witnessing
Charles Drago Wrote:Toward accomplishing these goals, "Doyle" vigorously promotes the "Jews sponsored the JFK assassination" lie by championing the disinformation of Michael Collins Piper.

This is a falsehood that can be easily seen by looking at the Piper thread where I clearly and repeatedly said that I did not believe in Piper's Israeli Sponsorship claim and that Piper's particular anti-zionist stance was responsible for his not studying the deeper political aspects that showed this. If you viewed that thread Charles never once attempted any discussion of Piper's evidence which I believe shows firm proof of Israeli facilitation of the assassination after being brought in to the cabal just like many other groups with causes that could be used to conceal the true sponsors. I protest Charles' behavior here because I feel that while he vigorously chides people for scholarly purposes and scolds them for helping conceal the true nature of the assassination I feel his position here does that very same thing with Israel's facilitation role. Just because deep political philosophy centers around concentrating on the true Sponsors (something I agree with) doesn't mean that we can't further enhance that knowledge with the fleshing-out of the true facilitation scenario. Which heavily includes CIA by the way. I personally feel this unusual reaction by Charles and somewhat bizarre claim of my being some kind of covert infiltrator of this site is the symptom of an irrational bias and unconscious reaction to the validity of what I'm saying. But never should Charles be allowed to flagrantly mis-state my position. In short, he protests too much. I might also jokingly add he does a good impersonation of Ben-Gurion's breakdown over the subject.

I was going to hold this back for purposes of keeping the peace, however research of Liebeler would show he was an underling of Commission lawyer Jenner who was the personal attorney of Chicago real estate billionaire Henry Crown whose ardent zionism is well-known.

If we were allowed to bypass this diversion and talk about the subject matter of the thread I believe Liebeler flagrantly corrupted the Ryder/Whitworth/Hunter testimony. I believe Ryder himself shows a marked division between his original statement that he definitely saw Oswald in his shop to the man was a common Texas-type after Ryder got a visit from FBI. I believe there's evidence Liebeler cooperated with Ryder in concocting a ruse where Ryder would deny a newspaper interview and Liebeler would then use that as a pretext to avoid Ryder's witnessing and it's meaning. This is pretty obvious in the evidence and was gotten away with probably because of the heat of the moment and forced credibility of the Commission and its intimidating power.

Messages In This Thread
Liebeler And The Ryder Witnessing - by Albert Doyle - 22-01-2013, 06:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lane III: The Ryder/Russo Graveyard Smear Jim DiEugenio 5 4,775 17-06-2016, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle