Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stage management of the 50th at Dealy Plaza.
Over at EF the question of who should be the FACE of the Research community was asked... after reading thru the thread and then seeing this one here I would like to repeat my post from EF...

WHAT are we selling?

---------

I've spent my life creating, writing, managing and implementing Marketing strategy.
After reading this thread all I see is us talking about the package before we even know what the product is...

This is a MARKETING CAMPAIGN... and Fetzer knows it... which is why he is making sure all roads lead to him.
Doug Horne - ? Yes, he touched the evidence, interviewed those that blew the case open and has published the findings.
But how do you explain the casket fiasco without sounding ridiculous? Does it matter to today's skeptic who Ruby was? How many shots actually hit JFK (if the evidence is so bad, as we all agree, how can we prop up a conclusion on it?) Whether the Xrays say this or that?

So I am wondering aloud what kind of Marketing stategy and planning has gone into WHY we need a face at all.. or WHAT it is we want to accomplish

Who is our target market for this info? Those at the 50th are already part of the flock except for the disruptors... and we are not talking to them in this plan...
Are we trying to illuminate the situation for some ultimate action to be taken?
Why is this our target market? Are we "Meeting the needs of this market" with the information (product) we are preparing to deliver
What is it we are trying to get across? "Oswald was not a lone assassin?" "Oswald was innocent, completely?" "The entire thing was a conspiracy/conver-up wrapped in yet another one inside another one....?"
How are we positioning our "product" for the greatest consumption?
Describe the distribution channels to be used
What is the marketing mix of tools to be used to acheive our goals?
Who is going to manage this project and ensure the tasks are performed and the results are on track?

Which part of the evidence proving the obvious conclusion can escape DVP's (VB/Myers/Mack)'s twisted view of the case and their unsupportable objections?

I am asking... can ANYONE state our case so it is clearly understood?

In the real world marketing is: MEETING NEEDS PROFITABLY
What do the fence sitters and nay-sayers NEED to BUY our PRODUCT - Answer that question and THEN talk about the package

DJ

Messages In This Thread
Stage management of the 50th at Dealy Plaza. - by David Josephs - 01-02-2013, 08:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Valkyrie at Dealey Plaza Bill Kelly 96 127,917 21-07-2019, 03:53 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Familiar Faces in Dealey Plaza Myra Bronstein 286 395,509 08-10-2018, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  Plaza Man: Bob Groden vs the city of Dallas Jim DiEugenio 35 70,164 07-08-2018, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Time-Life and the 50th Jim DiEugenio 1 10,814 15-06-2018, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  Don Roberdeau's incredible Dealey Plaza map Myra Bronstein 9 91,975 11-05-2018, 02:33 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Dealey Plaza UK 2017 Seminar Programme Barry Keane 0 3,169 21-04-2017, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Barry Keane
  Dealey Plaza UK 2017 Seminar Barry Keane 0 3,404 04-03-2017, 07:07 PM
  Dealey Plaza UK Barry Keane 0 2,839 02-03-2017, 08:05 PM
  The Dealey Plaza Test Nick Lombardi 17 16,995 15-01-2017, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Dealey Plaza UK Commemorates the 53rd anniversary of the death of JFK Barry Keane 0 3,052 20-11-2016, 04:27 PM