Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New COMMANDER W.B.PITZER PAGE WITH FULL FBI FILE
After the following outburst I myself wonder about "Doyle"

It's my position that persons who are genuinely seeking the truth on this should be a little more curious and probing than seeking defense lawyer-type deflections. Do you understand the problem with assassination researchers acting like Von Pein's and possibly rejecting very important evidence? Do you understand the significance of those persons being negatively influential in the possible exclusion of Pitzer having prime evidence of the Bethesda cover-up? I think Jim is being a little thin-skinned and defensive. My point wasn't to question him or his reputation, it was simply to point-out he might have missed something serious with Pitzer that his approach doesn't uphold.

Am I hallucinating or did he just compare me with Von Pein? I think he did.

Which is absolute bonkers. The point is Von Pein will not yield ON ANY ISSUE! None. Zero.

Including the SBT and the efficacy of CE 399!

To compare me with that is so off the wall as to really make me wonder if Rago migrated over here.

I give Pitzer the same scrutiny I give, for example, everything in my book. On Spartacus, in talking about Horne, I expressed my disappointment about him going with just one sourcce on a couple of controversial points. I then quoted the famous Sagan dictum: Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence. I did more than give this lip service in my book. For every claim I brought forth , I was sure to have at least two independnet sources. In many cases, I had way more than that. For example, for Shaw as Bertrand, I had over ten. Very diffiuclt to question that many sources.

Now, to ask for example what Pitzer's actual position was at Bethesda, if there was an AV department, if he filmed autopsies before, if anyone saw him there, if his wife backed up his kid--these are all elementary questions. And if we don't ask them, the other side, e.g. Gary Mack and Dave Perry will. Now maybe Doyle/Rago wants another Roscoe White on his hands, or a Madeleine Brown perhaps. Something that Perry and Mack can use for target practice on the 50th to add to their Hall of Infamy. Maybe that is what he is about. But I am not. And asking elementary questions about a story that has been bandied about by other writers who have not done their leg work is not at all unusual. Its simple and its necessary. Why Doyle/Rago fears that first step process and would rather make assumptions with secondary material that he himself can not even back up, this to me is quite bizarre.

Let AD answer Alan's question. Let Alan answer mine. Wherever the chips fall, so be it. That is how you measure evidence and testimony. And truthfulness. If AD's sources are reliable, let him state them. If not, same thing, let him state them.

What is he afraid of? I don't think Alan is afraid of anything. He's done his homework.

Messages In This Thread
New COMMANDER W.B.PITZER PAGE WITH FULL FBI FILE - by Jim DiEugenio - 03-02-2013, 09:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "I'm the Commander in Chief of the United States and I say when we go to war" Gil Jesus 0 660 28-12-2022, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  FBI file on assassination researcher Mae Brussell released Anthony Thorne 6 5,636 07-11-2016, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Massive CIA documentation release imminent - full CREST database to go online Anthony Thorne 11 8,133 03-11-2016, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  BAY OF PIGS CIA Internal Investigation file released - Jack B. Pfeiffer Volume 5 Anthony Thorne 0 2,202 01-11-2016, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  75,000 page file on Frank Sturgis approved for release through FOI, seeks funds for release Anthony Thorne 19 11,516 20-10-2016, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Gayle Nix Jackson (Nix ) Zip File Robin Unger 6 4,243 14-11-2015, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  U.S. Releases 6-Page Report on Lee Harvey Oswald in Russa! Jim Hargrove 13 7,872 11-05-2015, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  William Pitzer Martin White 30 13,130 28-10-2014, 08:40 PM
Last Post: Gordon Gray
  Coming Full Circle Herbert Blenner 0 2,618 28-08-2014, 11:43 PM
Last Post: Herbert Blenner
  Interesting tidbit from Oswald's 201 file Drew Phipps 10 7,428 14-07-2014, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps