Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New COMMANDER W.B.PITZER PAGE WITH FULL FBI FILE
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:After the following outburst I myself wonder about "Doyle"

Am I hallucinating or did he just compare me with Von Pein? I think he did.

To compare me with that is so off the wall as to really make me wonder if Rago migrated over here.

Precisely, Jim.

For more than a year I struggled to break through "Doyle's" illogic -- until it finally dawned on me that it was all part of the charade.

Now, in my informed opinion, the "Doyle" entity and "his" willing correspondents/fellow constructs have taken to engaging in totally contrived forum "conversations" in which they develop arguments based on false premises and in the process -- here's the important part -- attempt to conflate their own intentionally twisted "history" with the hard-won facts and corrections of the faux record contributed by the best of us.

Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Let AD answer Alan's question. Let Alan answer mine. Wherever the chips fall, so be it. That is how you measure evidence and testimony. And truthfulness. If AD's sources are reliable, let him state them. If not, same thing, let him state them.

What is he afraid of?

Here's the bottom line, Jim: There is no "AD" here. "Albert Doyle" may never have existed. Or there may be a real Doyle and the "Doyle" identity working in concert.

The "Doyle" provocation works only if we continue to act as if it doesn't exist.

"Doyle" has no intention of answering Allan's questions. "His" goal merely is to keep the questions coming.

Bottom line: A potentially valuable discussion of the Pitzer matter has been hijacked by "Doyle."

But speaking only for myself, I cannot in good conscience allow the "Doyle" perfidy to go unaddressed. To "ignore" "Doyle," as at least one of my dear friends and DPF co-owners honorably but tragically recommends, is to cede to the fox full access to the hen house.

And this I cannot and will not do.

Thank you, Jim, for at least giving serious consideration to the "Doyle" hypothesis as Greg Burnham, Phil Dragoo, and I have submitted it.

Messages In This Thread
New COMMANDER W.B.PITZER PAGE WITH FULL FBI FILE - by Charles Drago - 03-02-2013, 10:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "I'm the Commander in Chief of the United States and I say when we go to war" Gil Jesus 0 660 28-12-2022, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  FBI file on assassination researcher Mae Brussell released Anthony Thorne 6 5,636 07-11-2016, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Massive CIA documentation release imminent - full CREST database to go online Anthony Thorne 11 8,133 03-11-2016, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  BAY OF PIGS CIA Internal Investigation file released - Jack B. Pfeiffer Volume 5 Anthony Thorne 0 2,202 01-11-2016, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  75,000 page file on Frank Sturgis approved for release through FOI, seeks funds for release Anthony Thorne 19 11,516 20-10-2016, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Gayle Nix Jackson (Nix ) Zip File Robin Unger 6 4,243 14-11-2015, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  U.S. Releases 6-Page Report on Lee Harvey Oswald in Russa! Jim Hargrove 13 7,872 11-05-2015, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  William Pitzer Martin White 30 13,129 28-10-2014, 08:40 PM
Last Post: Gordon Gray
  Coming Full Circle Herbert Blenner 0 2,618 28-08-2014, 11:43 PM
Last Post: Herbert Blenner
  Interesting tidbit from Oswald's 201 file Drew Phipps 10 7,428 14-07-2014, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps