Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New COMMANDER W.B.PITZER PAGE WITH FULL FBI FILE
Allan Eaglesham Wrote:I traced two men who worked in television with Pitzer. Neither Mr. "A" nor Mr. "B" had any knowledge of a role played by William Pitzer in the autopsy on President Kennedy's body. And neither had any knowledge of a CCTV system permanently installed in the autopsy room at the BNH in 1963. Most of the CCTV feeds at the National Naval Medical Center went out from the television studio in Building 144 (where LCDR Pitzer's body was found); but feeds were generated at other locations within the hospital. Mr. A had no recollection of feeds from the autopsy room. Mr. B recalled CCTV generation from the autopsy room on a regular basis, not of autopsies however; the autopsy room was used for routine teaching purposes. This is consistent with CDR Humes' statement to the ARRB:
[The autopsy room] would accommodate maybe 20 or 30 people, because we used to have conferences in there. Routinely, at the end of each week, we would retain the organs from the autopsies of that week. In fact, not only did we review them there, there was a closed-circuit television. They went to Andrews Air Force Base, NIH, and it was a closed-circuit instruction program. Mr. B told me that for CCTV feeds from the autopsy room to elsewhere in the hospital and beyond, "we wheeled in a television camera."

First of all Alan answered Jim's post. He did not answer mine and simply dealt with it by saying I put words in his mouth. Hmm. Could that be because Alan could not answer the obvious dilemma I pointed-out that all confirmed photographic evidence from Bethesda like the x-rays and Stringer's photos showed signs of tampering yet the frames Dennis David saw were not tampered with because they showed a frontal wound to the temple? The point I'm trying to make (and I feel Alan is dodging) is that this is evidence that Pitzer did indeed film the autopsy remotely and the plotters were not aware of it. Even if Pitzer did not film the autopsy himself there's enough evidence here that he ended-up in possession of film that came from the autopsy. I don't think Alan has made any attempt to honestly answer the obvious conflict between all known forms of photographic evidence from the autopsy showing signs of tampering yet this drastically-condemning recording of frontal wounds was left untouched for Pitzer to assemble and Dennis David to witness. What does that tell you of the plotters knowledge of this film and where it was recorded from?

Furthermore if we look at Mr DiEugenio's methods he is not a person known for shying away from stuff like this. I ask all readers openly if the tables were turned and a Lone Nutter tried to get away with unnamed "Person A" and "Person B" if Mr DiEugenio would shrink back from this? I ask, with the template we are aware of from assassination research, if Mr DiEugenio would tolerate a researcher going to a den of government authority like Bethesda and taking the word of unnamed interviewee's without question? Would he tolerate an analogue location like the FBI or Dallas Police Station having such a trusting and unquestioning application of inquiry done to it as Alan does here with Bethesda?

I think a better line of inquiry would ask, if they wheeled-in a television camera for autopsies as they admitted, did they do that for the Kennedy autopsy? While practicing a strict line of devil's advocacy, does Alan ever stop to wonder if they indeed did that very thing for the most important autopsy in Bethesda history? Did Alan ask his anonymous source if that wheeled-in camera was wired to Pitzer's office? If it wasn't then what was it wired to? Or did they decide to skip recording the most important autopsy and Dennis David is a kooky liar? Or do normally highly-scrutinizing Jim and Alan just not ask about the filming of the autopsy? Does Alan show any place at all in his offerings of wondering, since Dennis David said Pitzer had such films, that maybe that camera was working that day and Pitzer was recording it? Did Alan even ask? Does Alan ever allow or wonder that his anonymous sources might have been as forthcoming as Humes since they all worked for the same outfit? Forgive me, but I don't think Jim would let people get away with this. What strikes me the most from Alan's offering is there is nothing in it that precludes Pitzer doing that very thing, as all the known evidence points towards. I ask the readers to honestly look at a template of all the information gotten from Bethesda and ask themselves if one can just go in and take its members at their word as Alan does?

Also, I don't think Alan made any honest attempt to answer who called Pitzer in that day and what he was doing? Nor do I see any attempt to go to the best source for this, Dennis Davis, and ask him these fair and simple questions. What's never gotten around to in all these bellicose protests is that in the long run Alan is calling Dennis David a liar. I don't think he is.

Messages In This Thread
New COMMANDER W.B.PITZER PAGE WITH FULL FBI FILE - by Albert Doyle - 05-02-2013, 09:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "I'm the Commander in Chief of the United States and I say when we go to war" Gil Jesus 0 660 28-12-2022, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  FBI file on assassination researcher Mae Brussell released Anthony Thorne 6 5,636 07-11-2016, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Massive CIA documentation release imminent - full CREST database to go online Anthony Thorne 11 8,133 03-11-2016, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  BAY OF PIGS CIA Internal Investigation file released - Jack B. Pfeiffer Volume 5 Anthony Thorne 0 2,202 01-11-2016, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  75,000 page file on Frank Sturgis approved for release through FOI, seeks funds for release Anthony Thorne 19 11,516 20-10-2016, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Gayle Nix Jackson (Nix ) Zip File Robin Unger 6 4,243 14-11-2015, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  U.S. Releases 6-Page Report on Lee Harvey Oswald in Russa! Jim Hargrove 13 7,872 11-05-2015, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  William Pitzer Martin White 30 13,130 28-10-2014, 08:40 PM
Last Post: Gordon Gray
  Coming Full Circle Herbert Blenner 0 2,618 28-08-2014, 11:43 PM
Last Post: Herbert Blenner
  Interesting tidbit from Oswald's 201 file Drew Phipps 10 7,428 14-07-2014, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps