Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Spokespersons for the Truth for 50th Anniversary
Adele Edisen Wrote:
Vasilios Vazakas Wrote:The first problem to overome is the division between the researchers. A minimal consensus is necessary
so they should put their differences aside for a while. I can think of a team that will include Charles Drago, James DiEugenio,
Bill Kelly, James Douglass, Peter Dale Scott, Larry Hancock and John Newman. Then again this is my opinion and my opinion only.

Vasilios,

What is this team to do? Write sketches for a theatrical production? Or present their views and conclusions, or organize some sort of program consisting of other people?

I notice that not one of these mentioned are people who were witnesses themselves, as far as I can tell. Perhaps they could read accounts given by actual witnesses, somewhat like a "re-enactment" of the assassination at the time it happened and with the witnesses' later accounts in hearings, in court cases, and in books, newspapers, online statements. In addition, the presenters could also summarize their own research and conclusions, and cite their publications.

A witness "re-enactment" would provide an immediacy to the assassination. Most people of a prospective audience these days would be younger than we are, and hence deprived of much information of the actual event as it happened.

In my opinion that would seem to be a better testimonial and tribute to President Kennedy and his life. It would make his death seem more immediate and 'real' for the audience.

Such performances could be done in Dallas on November 22, 2013, and videotaped to be shown on the internet. Or made into a documentary film?

Adele

Good idea to have for the public a series of eye/ear witnesses; however, many have begun to die off....some are still around, but old...a few refuse to speak on this now for different reasons. Even many of the better researchers are now dead. This 50th is our last real chance, I fear...and not just to solve Dallas, but to solve the problem of where America has strayed to - as the two are intimately related. I think there should be LOTS of different things happening on the 50th...from something like Adele is suggesting for broadcast or livecast to an occupation by thousands of the Plaza and to hell with the Dallas City 'Fathers' trying once again to push the Big Lie down everyone's throut! There should also be some like of teach in or a Bertand Russel type of Tribunal in lieu of the Court hearings we'll never get....and these actions can be in other cities, as well as in Dallas - many coordinated via internet and all live streamed for the World on an internet channel. Universities and other such can have their own ideas, coordinated. Think people and ACT. It is our country what was stolen and we are NOT going to get it back unless we fight to TAKE it back!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Best Spokespersons for the Truth for 50th Anniversary - by Peter Lemkin - 06-02-2013, 09:40 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Deep Truth Journal: First Issue Jim DiEugenio 0 5,023 29-12-2018, 09:29 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Kavanaugh helped to keep the Truth of JFK assassination buried with CIA. Peter Lemkin 4 13,015 10-09-2018, 08:41 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Fiction is Stranger than Truth Lauren Johnson 1 17,976 27-07-2018, 03:39 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Time-Life and the 50th Jim DiEugenio 1 10,799 15-06-2018, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,869 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Dealey Plaza UK Commemorates the 53rd anniversary of the death of JFK Barry Keane 0 3,036 20-11-2016, 04:27 PM
Last Post: Barry Keane
  The fact of conspiracy weaponized: the 50th Anniversary Cliff Varnell 0 2,365 01-08-2016, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  Today is the 53rd Anniversary of the “Oswald” Set-up Jim Hargrove 10 8,061 05-04-2016, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  The truth behind the March 3, 1964 plot to assassinate Fidel Castro Scott Kaiser 2 3,244 24-02-2016, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Dealey Plaza UK commemorates the 52nd Anniversary of the death of JFK Barry Keane 1 3,222 31-12-2015, 02:11 AM
Last Post: Barry Keane