Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New COMMANDER W.B.PITZER PAGE WITH FULL FBI FILE
Allan Eaglesham Wrote:When Doug Horne provided evidence that the pre-autopsy was done at Bethesda, this raised a more likely scenario: William Pitzer or a colleague (possibly Stringer) filmed the pre-autopsy.

Thanks. That's what I was saying. If I got a few details wrong I apologize, but my point was basically the same. While being accused of unnecessarily prolonging the discussion I think Allan could have prevented that by simply making this correction to a fellow student of the assassination right away. But I guess the rule is never make a simple friendly correction when you can whip somebody around the board instead. Hey, I appreciate the help. So, when we get to the point, as we have here, I was right and most evidence shows Pitzer filmed the pre-autopsy as Allan agrees. Thanks. It shouldn't have taken several pages of gratuitous abuse to get to this point. But this isn't being handled honestly. Anyone objectively viewing this would know that Allan has made posts in the past that seriously question Pitzer's murder and Dennis David's story. Also, while satisfying themselves with victory without ever answering the points no one seems to worry that the original issue of this topic was DiEugenio doubting the Pitzer story. So while these people are satisfied they have destroyed an "enemy" (which is ridiculous) they are leaving right out in the open the fact Allan is showing something that refutes Jim. While I'm impressed with the level of academic scrutiny assumed by these posts I'm forced to mention that the main point still hasn't been answered. My original post pointed-out that Jim scoffs at the Pitzer issue yet there you have Allan basically agreeing with it. I find the lack of honest admission of this unflattering to those involved. But hey, when you can simply accuse somebody of being a psy-ops enemy and ignore the conflicts, heck why bother to admit your flaws? Right? I find the lack of forthrightness in Allan about how this would obviously validate Dan Marvin's claim with a serious motive less that honest.

So the basic facts stand despite the stubborn resistance. As Allan admits Pitzer most-likely had possession of a film of the pre-autopsy. Dennis David most-likely saw a frontal wound to the temple in this film. Since other photographic evidence from Bethesda was tampered with, and Pitzer's film was not, therefore this is reasonable proof that the plotters were not aware that Pitzer had possession of it. This also makes the unexpected juncture of Pitzer's leaving Bethesda with this film evidence more likely to cause a drastic response in CIA like the one Dan Marvin spoke of. The minor details of the film recording method are irrelevant to the basics of this.

If persons were less interested in bully sport and brow-beating and more interested in pursuit of the facts they would ask is it possible Pitzer filmed the pre-autopsy through the television camera in the autopsy room from the A/V facility? A very reasonable question that does not deserve this unreasonable response.

Messages In This Thread
New COMMANDER W.B.PITZER PAGE WITH FULL FBI FILE - by Albert Doyle - 06-02-2013, 08:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "I'm the Commander in Chief of the United States and I say when we go to war" Gil Jesus 0 660 28-12-2022, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  FBI file on assassination researcher Mae Brussell released Anthony Thorne 6 5,636 07-11-2016, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Massive CIA documentation release imminent - full CREST database to go online Anthony Thorne 11 8,133 03-11-2016, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  BAY OF PIGS CIA Internal Investigation file released - Jack B. Pfeiffer Volume 5 Anthony Thorne 0 2,202 01-11-2016, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  75,000 page file on Frank Sturgis approved for release through FOI, seeks funds for release Anthony Thorne 19 11,516 20-10-2016, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Gayle Nix Jackson (Nix ) Zip File Robin Unger 6 4,243 14-11-2015, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  U.S. Releases 6-Page Report on Lee Harvey Oswald in Russa! Jim Hargrove 13 7,872 11-05-2015, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  William Pitzer Martin White 30 13,130 28-10-2014, 08:40 PM
Last Post: Gordon Gray
  Coming Full Circle Herbert Blenner 0 2,618 28-08-2014, 11:43 PM
Last Post: Herbert Blenner
  Interesting tidbit from Oswald's 201 file Drew Phipps 10 7,428 14-07-2014, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps