Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New COMMANDER W.B.PITZER PAGE WITH FULL FBI FILE
>Because Alan mentioned Horne's book and its "pre autopsy" stuff, suddenly we are to forget the whole CCTV fiasco which he would never fess up to or give a source for.<

Jim:

I am not sure what you mean by this, but I want to say a couple of things.

Below is an excerpt from an article titled "The Putative Pitzer Movie: A Discussion," published 6 years ago and available at
http://www.manuscriptservice.com/WBPmovie/

>If William Pitzer had possession of a movie of the autopsy on President Kennedy's body, how was it generated? In a 1998 interview, X-ray technician Jerrol Custer stated that "Chief Pitzer" -- whom he seemed to know well -- was in the autopsy room "taking movies" [8]. However, shortly before this interview, Mr. Custer revealed to the Assassination Records Review Board (ARRB), "No. I didn't know that name [Pitzer] at that time" [cf. 8]. And shortly before that, he told Walt Brown that Pitzer was present, taking photographs, with no mention of a movie camera [9].

No other eyewitness to the autopsy on President Kennedy's body on the evening of 11/22/63 has reported the presence of anyone with a movie camera.
An alternative means of generating a film of the Kennedy autopsy may be inferred from the statement by Commander James J. Humes (the leader of the Kennedy-autopsy team) to the ARRB that "there was a closed-circuit television," in the BNH autopsy room, albeit that he stated that the CCTV system was not in operation that evening [10].

In the same way that no eyewitness (other than Mr. Custer) saw a movie camera, neither was a television camera reported; was a non-obvious CCTV system permanently installed in the autopsy room with lens-access in the ceiling and/or wall(s)? It is noteworthy that one of William Pitzer's areas of professional specialization was the use of CCTV for instructional purposes. In an October 1998 telephone conversation, CDR Humes told me that he had worked closely with Bill Pitzer on films on tropical medicine for use in Vietnam. These films were made on video and transferred to film; Pitzer was in charge of the television part. Therefore, it seemed possible -- if not plausible -- that Pitzer recorded the Kennedy autopsy on videotape via a CCTV system, unbeknownst to those present in the autopsy room, from which he generated the movie film seen by Dennis David. However, if a CCTV system was permanently installed in the autopsy room, few knew of it. Harold Rydberg -- director of the Medical Illustration School and of the Department of Medical Illustration at the Naval Medical School -- who had been in the autopsy room on many occasions, assured me in the strongest possible terms that it was not permanently equipped with CCTV.<

As I mentioned elsewhere in this thread, I later made contact with two new witnesses who had worked with Bill Pitzer and who talked of wheeling a TV camera into the autopsy room for weekly reviews of autopsy results. This information was strong evidence, in my opinion, that Rydberg was right -- the autopsy room was not permanently wired with (a) CCTV camera(s).

At the foot of the "Putative Pitzer Movie" article, later I added:

"The Possible "Where" and "When" of the Pitzer Movie

In an article titled JFK 11/22/63: Body/Casket Chicanery at the Bethesda Morgue, published elsewhere on this Website (here), James Rinnovatore makes a persuasive case for the president's body being taken into the Bethesda morgue twice on the evening of 11/22/63 and for alteration of the wounds to have occurred in the interim (see also his article JFK-11/22/63 The Throat Wound: Where Was It Altered?, here). This raises the possibility that the putative Pitzer movie was generated in the autopsy room of the Bethesda morgue while the body was being altered."

The "Putative Pitzer Movie" article includes a sketch of the president's wounds that Dennis David claims to have seen in the Pitzer movie. Therein lies the importance of this movie; it is based on the account of a career navy man that has not wavered over a period of 30+ years (not on the account of the then 13-year-old son).

Allan

Messages In This Thread
New COMMANDER W.B.PITZER PAGE WITH FULL FBI FILE - by Allan Eaglesham - 07-02-2013, 02:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "I'm the Commander in Chief of the United States and I say when we go to war" Gil Jesus 0 660 28-12-2022, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  FBI file on assassination researcher Mae Brussell released Anthony Thorne 6 5,636 07-11-2016, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Massive CIA documentation release imminent - full CREST database to go online Anthony Thorne 11 8,133 03-11-2016, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  BAY OF PIGS CIA Internal Investigation file released - Jack B. Pfeiffer Volume 5 Anthony Thorne 0 2,202 01-11-2016, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  75,000 page file on Frank Sturgis approved for release through FOI, seeks funds for release Anthony Thorne 19 11,516 20-10-2016, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Gayle Nix Jackson (Nix ) Zip File Robin Unger 6 4,243 14-11-2015, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  U.S. Releases 6-Page Report on Lee Harvey Oswald in Russa! Jim Hargrove 13 7,872 11-05-2015, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  William Pitzer Martin White 30 13,130 28-10-2014, 08:40 PM
Last Post: Gordon Gray
  Coming Full Circle Herbert Blenner 0 2,618 28-08-2014, 11:43 PM
Last Post: Herbert Blenner
  Interesting tidbit from Oswald's 201 file Drew Phipps 10 7,428 14-07-2014, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps