Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New COMMANDER W.B.PITZER PAGE WITH FULL FBI FILE
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Allan:

What I meant by that is this: You place a lot more faith in Horne's work than I do.

I read every word of the series and made copious notes. For the most part, its apparent that Horne did not prove his more extravagant claims. Therefore I do not buy the whole pre autopsy scenario.

ANd since you show that 1.) No one was taking a film of the autopsy from the room, and 2.) The so called CCTV idea is very unlikely--according to Jan, pretty much not possible--then I do not think this idea about the so called Pitzer film is credible. (And I am really beginning to doubt the credibility of Dennis David en toto.) I mean what is the proof Pitzer was there that night anyway? You cannot single source something like that.

Further, Horne's so called Boyaijian Report looks now to be pretty much a mirage also. Harry Livingstone has asked some very cogent questions about it.

Therefore, IMO, the Pitzer myth is a cul de sac.

And who needs it today? The medical evidence has been torn asunder nine ways to Sunday.

Jim:

>You place a lot more faith in Horne's work than I do.<

In my opinion, Jim Rinnovatore has made a cogent and persuasive case for a preautopsy between ~6:45 and ~7:45 PM in the Bethesda morgue:<

http://www.manuscriptservice.com/BNH-chicanery/

http://www.manuscriptservice.com/Throat-Wound/

>ANd since you show that 1.) No one was taking a film of the autopsy from the room, and 2.) The so called CCTV idea is very unlikely--according to Jan, pretty much not possible--then I do not think this idea about the so called Pitzer film is credible.<

In my opinion the CCTV part of the story is dead in the water. If you don't believe that a pre-autopsy occurred then it is difficult to make a case consistent with Dennis David's claim to have seen a movie in Pitzer's possession showing the dead president.

>And I am really beginning to doubt the credibility of Dennis David en toto.<

If you see Dennis David's account of Pitzer editing a movie film of the dead president as a lie, I reckon you should rule out all his other claims. But, Dennis' account has been consistent since he came forward in 1975. On the other hand, it is true there is no corroboration that Pitzer had possession of a movie film within a few days of the assassination. There follows an excerpt from the "chicanery" article linked above:

"In February 2009, the author asked Dennis David what, if anything, he had noticed when he supervised the delivery of the shipping casket to the anteroom. He responded that he "saw marines in the morgue hallway." The ten-man security detail under Boyajian's command was composed of marines, whose presence would be conspicuous to a navy man."

At worst, this is an interesting coincidence.

>I mean what is the proof Pitzer was there that night anyway? You cannot single source something like that.<

There is no proof beyond Dennis David's account. I have never "single sourced" this. I have always taken pains to couch this in terms like, "Dennis David has claimed..." "if there was a movie film," "putative movie film," etc.

>Further, Horne's so called Boyaijian Report looks now to be pretty much a mirage also. Harry Livingstone has asked some very cogent questions about it.<

I view Roger Boyajian's report as fundamentally important. On face, mentioning Livingstone doesn't carry weight for me. But, obviously, it behoves me to find out what he has said on this subject.

>Therefore, IMO, the Pitzer myth is a cul de sac.<

That's your prerogative, Jim. I have an open mind on the subject, particularly since I know and respect Dennis David.

Allan

Messages In This Thread
New COMMANDER W.B.PITZER PAGE WITH FULL FBI FILE - by Allan Eaglesham - 08-02-2013, 04:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "I'm the Commander in Chief of the United States and I say when we go to war" Gil Jesus 0 660 28-12-2022, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  FBI file on assassination researcher Mae Brussell released Anthony Thorne 6 5,636 07-11-2016, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Massive CIA documentation release imminent - full CREST database to go online Anthony Thorne 11 8,133 03-11-2016, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  BAY OF PIGS CIA Internal Investigation file released - Jack B. Pfeiffer Volume 5 Anthony Thorne 0 2,202 01-11-2016, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  75,000 page file on Frank Sturgis approved for release through FOI, seeks funds for release Anthony Thorne 19 11,516 20-10-2016, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Gayle Nix Jackson (Nix ) Zip File Robin Unger 6 4,243 14-11-2015, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  U.S. Releases 6-Page Report on Lee Harvey Oswald in Russa! Jim Hargrove 13 7,872 11-05-2015, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  William Pitzer Martin White 30 13,130 28-10-2014, 08:40 PM
Last Post: Gordon Gray
  Coming Full Circle Herbert Blenner 0 2,618 28-08-2014, 11:43 PM
Last Post: Herbert Blenner
  Interesting tidbit from Oswald's 201 file Drew Phipps 10 7,428 14-07-2014, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps