Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Spokespersons for the Truth for 50th Anniversary
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Adele Edisen Wrote:In Europe and South America, our second floor level is their first floor, the land-level floor, is their lobby or atrium. Using that method of counting would make our sixth floor their fifth floor.

Adele, correct, but this wouldn't explain Dame Hoover's repeated use of 5th floor. It could just be a mistake, or it could be more sinister. We know, I believe, there WAS a shooter on the 6th floor - but NOT at the East side, but on the far WEST side - in fact, Boyd had that window and frame removed from the building to his home as a 'trophy'. It was later sold on ebay. Boyd was knowledgeable about the plot before the fact, and covered-up - certainly knew where in his building there were shooters....who were also elsewhere around the Plaza in a classic military style ambush.

Hi, Peter,

Orrin Bartlett, the FBI Special Liaison Agent, was introduced to me by Secret Service Agent John Rice, who also said that he (Bartlett) was from Washington. He was a liaison between the FBI and the Secret Service and the White House, high up in the FBI hierarchy. Years later he was selected by President Johnson to be his protector on Air Force One because Johnson did not trust the Secret Service (Cartha de Loach's oral history statement in LBJ Library, Austin, Texas).

The day before, Saturday, November 23, 1963, Orrin Bartlett had been at the White House garage, inspecting the Presidental limousine and then flew to New Orleans that evening or night. Why would Hoover send such an important man from Washington to New Orleans when New Orleans had its own staff of FBI agents? They knew "someone had called Oswald" as the New Orleans Times Picayune newspaper article headline of Saturday, November 23, 1963, stated, and as SS Agent Rice said, after I finished telling them of my experiences and of speaking with Oswald, "So that's how it happened." In Bartlett's report to Hoover, he would have said, repeating Rivera's words, "fifth floor". I am not sure that it had been clearly established at that time that they had evidence that Oswald had been on the sixth floor that day (or at the time of the shooting, which they never actually did).

Bartlett was highly trusted by Hoover at that time, please consider that.

Yes, Peter, I know about the shooter at the WEST window of the sixth floor, his photo and all, but this was not known about until years after the assassinatkion. He, it has been thought, fired the shot that hit Governor John Connally.

Adele

Messages In This Thread
Best Spokespersons for the Truth for 50th Anniversary - by Adele Edisen - 17-02-2013, 09:42 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Deep Truth Journal: First Issue Jim DiEugenio 0 5,023 29-12-2018, 09:29 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Kavanaugh helped to keep the Truth of JFK assassination buried with CIA. Peter Lemkin 4 13,015 10-09-2018, 08:41 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Fiction is Stranger than Truth Lauren Johnson 1 17,976 27-07-2018, 03:39 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Time-Life and the 50th Jim DiEugenio 1 10,799 15-06-2018, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,869 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Dealey Plaza UK Commemorates the 53rd anniversary of the death of JFK Barry Keane 0 3,036 20-11-2016, 04:27 PM
Last Post: Barry Keane
  The fact of conspiracy weaponized: the 50th Anniversary Cliff Varnell 0 2,365 01-08-2016, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  Today is the 53rd Anniversary of the “Oswald” Set-up Jim Hargrove 10 8,061 05-04-2016, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  The truth behind the March 3, 1964 plot to assassinate Fidel Castro Scott Kaiser 2 3,244 24-02-2016, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Dealey Plaza UK commemorates the 52nd Anniversary of the death of JFK Barry Keane 1 3,222 31-12-2015, 02:11 AM
Last Post: Barry Keane