Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof that the FBI and some researchers play fast and loose with the Truth
Yes Linda, I understand. Let me say you have done a fine job in pulling all the information together.

I have known about the MF material for a few years now and have ask a few years ago why all the documents pertaining to my background were not there... only the negative documents were obtained from various places and were posted in various locations. Sometime later, they were turned over to the MF site and other researchers, but not the complete record (the check incident I pointed out is one of many examples of incomplete documentations) I ask many people to see if they could find the documents I make reference... I was told "they did not exist".

However in reference to the checks, of which the FBI made reference, only the section saying I had been arrested at More House Fashions attempting to pass a forged check, and was arrested my local authorities was the only documents found.

The other reports.. being arrest by Customs with an aircraft loaded with guns, as well as the FBI lab report saying they could not find any checks written by me, was not included in the file.

When I question why I was being reported as a "hot check writer" by various researchers and explained that there were other documents which proved otherwise and should be included with the negative document, I was told to send them (MF and others) the documents and they would be put with the record. I did that and they were never put with the record or file. Some years later I read in a book that said I had written hot checks all across the country and was not what I claimed.

The check incident is only one incident, of which I pointed out to many over the years, and I accused the FBI and others of holding back information on my background so as to discredit me and my activities. In some cases this was done in order for some to prove their theories and to get publishing contracts and books on their theories, What I had to say about military/CIA operations was therefore not creditable. They had the FBI which had said I was arrested for hot checks when I had said I was flying operations for the government. I have always asked, "What was their motive for this?

Linda you have done a very good job in pulling some of this together. In my opinion you are the first researcher that has even taken the time to really look into most of the material that is scattered in the public domain concerning me.

I know some will say well I worked my ass off trying to prove what you have said... well all I can say to them is, "well you did not look very hard"... the check incident is one glaring example of many that most researchers have missed... In my opinion I think some of them missed it on purpose... for whatever reasons.....

I do not plan to get sucked back into the JFK mess ever again. Anything I have had to say on that can of worms has been said, public, and to various government committees; because some of the details are.., still classified, I can't help that and too,I have no control over any of that.

So Linda, My post was not direct toward you in any negative way. You have at least done something in regard to truth... beside just asking me questions after questions and telling me your speculations and then presented them as FACTS that go nowhere except for "entertainment purposes" for a select few. You have not done that and I thank you. Tosh

Messages In This Thread
Proof that the FBI and some researchers play fast and loose with the Truth - by Tosh Plumlee - 25-04-2009, 06:46 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ‘Suspended Election Revolution’ by Barry & the Obamunists; Does it Play?" Ed Jewett 0 2,650 04-10-2011, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Mad Men: The Psychopaths of Power Play the Insanity Card Ed Jewett 2 3,330 04-09-2010, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Internet business/truth dissemination opportunity Peter Lemkin 0 2,777 10-05-2010, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin