Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Spokespersons for the Truth for 50th Anniversary
Jim Hackett II Wrote:Greg Burnham
Greg makes great presentations. Whupped up on Paul McAdams Nolan in debate .... ran the turd to silence on radio. Why does he do that which he (Nolan-McAdams) does?

Did one helluva a job in 2000 Conference in SoCal.

And Or:

Oliver Stone,
His Showtime "docu-series" Untold History of the U. S." is pretty good and positively holds a DP view of 20th and 21st Century history.

Jim

As an aside about the books and theft of intellectual properties issue. I just replaced Jim Garrison's "A Heritage of Stone" from Amazon. I paid a price 6 times the price on the dust jacket for 1970 dollars. I am not displeased.
It is a powerful book and I am glad to have it.

However I, even if I could, would not give a couple of hundred dollars for other books no matter how much I value the original author and works.

Penn Jones Jr. is one of four heroes to me and I dearly wish his original works were available at a lower cost so I too could enjoy FMG again. I spent a lot of time filling out the missing issues from the Baylor archives of "The Continuing Inquiry", but that is legal.

I am not endorsing the thefts, I am raising a bitch about prices for the 99% and or those living on fixed income far below the "federal poverty level".

It is a decision forcing one to examine the internal moral compass and make a choice. Does the fact of FMG being near impossible to find and impossible to find at reasonable cost make it proper to pursue the free downloads? I doubt it.
But I'd be lying if I did not admit temptation.

Thanks for the kind words, Jim. Sorry for the late reply, but I am recovering from surgery still and the computer tends to cause spasms if I am on it for very long.

One of the many reasons I was reluctant to talk about the "other film" years ago is because I would prefer advancing our cause through my other talents, be known as a reliable researcher, and stand up for the truth. I never want to be known as "that guy who claims he saw another film, but won't tell us how, why, or where..." -- that's not for me. The mere subject of the "other film" tends to be divisive even among researchers who are otherwise strongly allied.

I would love to take another crack at McAdams--on the air--in a debate. Or better yet, Bugliosi, who can reclaim his ass (currently owned by David Mantik) on a silver platter when I'm done with him.
GO_SECURE

monk

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."

James Hepburn -- Farewell America (1968)

Messages In This Thread
Best Spokespersons for the Truth for 50th Anniversary - by Greg Burnham - 01-03-2013, 06:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Deep Truth Journal: First Issue Jim DiEugenio 0 5,023 29-12-2018, 09:29 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Kavanaugh helped to keep the Truth of JFK assassination buried with CIA. Peter Lemkin 4 13,015 10-09-2018, 08:41 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Fiction is Stranger than Truth Lauren Johnson 1 17,976 27-07-2018, 03:39 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Time-Life and the 50th Jim DiEugenio 1 10,799 15-06-2018, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,869 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Dealey Plaza UK Commemorates the 53rd anniversary of the death of JFK Barry Keane 0 3,036 20-11-2016, 04:27 PM
Last Post: Barry Keane
  The fact of conspiracy weaponized: the 50th Anniversary Cliff Varnell 0 2,365 01-08-2016, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  Today is the 53rd Anniversary of the “Oswald” Set-up Jim Hargrove 10 8,061 05-04-2016, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  The truth behind the March 3, 1964 plot to assassinate Fidel Castro Scott Kaiser 2 3,244 24-02-2016, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Dealey Plaza UK commemorates the 52nd Anniversary of the death of JFK Barry Keane 1 3,222 31-12-2015, 02:11 AM
Last Post: Barry Keane