Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof that the FBI and some researchers play fast and loose with the Truth
OH YES! I did hear from them..., and years later when John Roselli was found chopped up in a drum, I heard from them again. And when Senator Church made his entrance into the fray, I heard from them again..., and when Senator Tom Downing started collecting evidence... I again heard from them.... soon thereafter, when I was working on a manuscript, 'The Black Knights of Cuba' my home in Grant Colorado was fire bombed (Aug 1981 ref;. Rocky Mountain News by Tim Mc Govern) and then there was Contra and Senator Hart, DEA agent Ki KI Camarena and his pilot were murdered, Berry Seal and Scott Wheeler, assassinated, and then the strange death of Marine Col Jim Sabow...not to mention others.

Yes, I have heard from them many times when THEY got nervous. Why haven't they killed me? Believe me they have tried... BUT, THEY again thought different because I had planted to much information in to many places over to many years.., before the fact ...,and someone in high places would start asking to many questions. The 'THEY', I reference, does not mean the CIA... there are other powers that be other than the CIA.

Its been a long Hard ride... and the sunset is coming. After I am gone pieces of the puzzel will start to fit together..., again.., but it will not make any difference. By then all our freedoms will be gone and the "Black government" within a government of the people will have destoryed the fiber of this country and America as we know her will be lost forever.

The future assassinations of our leaders, who believe in our way of life and others who believe in the secret war to keep our democracy free of corruption , will be swallowed up and lost within the powers of corrupt political special interest. That war is not over yet. It has just begain.

The flame of JFK still burns, although it is now only a flickering light seen from far away. However, it still burns brightly in the hearts of true Americans.

Messages In This Thread
Proof that the FBI and some researchers play fast and loose with the Truth - by Tosh Plumlee - 25-04-2009, 05:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ‘Suspended Election Revolution’ by Barry & the Obamunists; Does it Play?" Ed Jewett 0 2,650 04-10-2011, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Mad Men: The Psychopaths of Power Play the Insanity Card Ed Jewett 2 3,330 04-09-2010, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Internet business/truth dissemination opportunity Peter Lemkin 0 2,777 10-05-2010, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin