Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof that the FBI and some researchers play fast and loose with the Truth
The following statement I just added to the first post of this thread as well as attatching other documents, which I feel are important to the overall view of this thread:

"... Proof that the FBI and some researchers play fast and loose with the Truth ..".

"... note: the documents below, in the attatchments, are the files destoryed by the FBI. There have been more since the recorded date of 1981: some of those early 1964 destoryed FBI documents, should have gone to the Warren Commision and later to the HSCA in 1976. Only the files that were not complete went to the HSCA and those were slanted to discredit the source found in the files... . To me it raises the question of WHY?

In my view it proves that the FBI and the Department of Justice
, and other government agencies, knew there was a conspiracy to assassinate JFK. Why else would they destory files and tamper with a witness?

Also of note when an investigative committee requested an FOIA on me in Feb. 23, 1993 (as well as a request filed by me) We were told "No records could be found"..., although they had released over four hundred pages to Barnard Finistrawald Jr in 1982 or 83:

Attached Files:

[Image: pdf.gif]FBIlist2 files destoryed by FBI.pdf (207.5 KB, 0 views)
[Image: pdf.gif]FBIlist3 destoryed files 2.pdf (187.8 KB, 0 views)

Attached Files
.pdf   FBIlist1 No record found FOIA.pdf (Size: 258.47 KB / Downloads: 4)
.pdf   fbiresponse 120 pages released.pdf (Size: 279.72 KB / Downloads: 2)
.pdf   toshrequest for FOIA 1999.pdf (Size: 294.59 KB / Downloads: 3)

Messages In This Thread
Proof that the FBI and some researchers play fast and loose with the Truth - by Tosh Plumlee - 25-04-2009, 10:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ‘Suspended Election Revolution’ by Barry & the Obamunists; Does it Play?" Ed Jewett 0 2,650 04-10-2011, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Mad Men: The Psychopaths of Power Play the Insanity Card Ed Jewett 2 3,330 04-09-2010, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Internet business/truth dissemination opportunity Peter Lemkin 0 2,777 10-05-2010, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin