Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof that the FBI and some researchers play fast and loose with the Truth
Thanks again Linda. I'll try to help anyway I can by pointing to documentation which I think is important in reference to background. I could not do that on the other forum because on infighting and having to defend myself from attacks because my documents or statements did not agree with others theories, research or books they were writing. It seems to me some were allowed to speculate and advance their theories on various subjects and some of the material contained within my references were in direct conflict with their projects. I was also told by various researchers that they could not use the information because I was the sole source of the inflormation according to the FBI and they had said I was not a creditable source.

Instead of looking at the material provided all the time was spent on defending the record and pointing out false information contained within various FBI documentation. I'll take the liberty to point one of those overlooked discrepancies found within the FBI file of 1976 if I may:

Background:

(notice the dates of contact with the FBI concerning information about Roselli and the date when the body of Roselli was found. ... note also, I had taken three lie detector test; two at the Phoenix Organized Crime office and one at the FBI office... all there were passed... the FBI report, concerning the test was destoryed and the Phoenix test disappeared some years after the HSCA was completed)

cont background.....

I contacted the local PHX FBI office after being advised to do so by then Senator Berry Goldwater's # 1 Security Adviser, Sargent Ray Lambertson of the Arizona Department of Public Safety. Previously I had given Sgt. Lambertson a .38 cal pistol that John Roselli had given me for my personal protection, because he was concerned about his safety as well as mine. I wanted Sargent Lambertson to run a background check on the weapon to make sure it was not involved in any killings in Miami or other places. The weapon was clean. I also contacted my UC "cut-out" contact person at the Phoenix Organized Crime Division, Sargent Ed Salem, I gave him the same information concerning the weapon, and he too, confirmed it being "clean".

I meet with the FBI and advised them that I was advised to contact them by Senator Goldwarter's office. I voiced to them my concerns about my safety and also the safety of Roselli. And too, I asked them if I was going to be subpoenaed They were of no help and advised me to contact local authorities if I was concerned about my safety..., and too,they would not tell me if I was going to me Subpoenaed.

At that meeting, I stressed that I was concern about the safety of JOHN ROSELLI and named him and gave them(the FBI) detail information about my associations with Roselli and the Grace Ranch of Tucson. That was about three days before John Roselli was found dead in Miami.

In one of the FBI documents released in a FOIA request, the FBI reported that I had not named the person I was concerned about in that first of serval meetings with them; indicating that I had only named him after his body had been found. However, another FBI document clearly states two days after the body of Roselli had been found they (FBI) came to my home and wanted to know everthing I knew about Roselli.

My point. If I had not named him in the first meetings (and others during that time frame) then why did they (FBI) come to my house asking about Roselli? This is only one of many examples of the FBI changing and omitting information in their field reports as well as their HQ reports. (the documents I make reference to were not released until another FOIA request was made in 1999)

The 1978 filed reports went to the HSCA as the documents show. (some of these documents can be found on the MF site as well as the toshplumlee.info website, today.

Attached Files
.pdf   fbi9n Rosellie blue copy 1.pdf (Size: 552.52 KB / Downloads: 3)
.pdf   fbi9o Roselli FBI 2.pdf (Size: 393.62 KB / Downloads: 4)
.pdf   FBI81b contact 2.pdf (Size: 504.15 KB / Downloads: 4)
.pdf   FBI81a 1st FBI contact 1.pdf (Size: 413.07 KB / Downloads: 2)
.pdf   FBI81d contact3.pdf (Size: 497.62 KB / Downloads: 2)

Messages In This Thread
Proof that the FBI and some researchers play fast and loose with the Truth - by Tosh Plumlee - 26-04-2009, 05:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ‘Suspended Election Revolution’ by Barry & the Obamunists; Does it Play?" Ed Jewett 0 2,650 04-10-2011, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Mad Men: The Psychopaths of Power Play the Insanity Card Ed Jewett 2 3,330 04-09-2010, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Internet business/truth dissemination opportunity Peter Lemkin 0 2,777 10-05-2010, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin