Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof that the FBI and some researchers play fast and loose with the Truth
Linda. You just uncovered a 1959 CIA covert gun and aircraft smuggling operation. I hope you noticed the fact that US Customs arrested me in Columbus with guns bound for Cuba, and not the "local police" for cashing a hot check...,as the FBI stated. The B-26's from the Arizona metals company came from Maranda, AZ, a secret CIA supply base N/W of Davis Monthan AFB base. These aircraft were retro fitted used for covert activities in the Dominican Republic and Cuba. Some of them were used in the Bay of Pigs. I "ferried" most of these aircraft to Florida (Miami) from Arizona, where they were armed and modified for covert service. These were A-26 type aircraft and used in the BoP. (ref; two good pilot friends were killed on one of these aircraft #933 pilots named Crispin and Gonzales. Their bodies were removed from Central America in or around 2000, I think. The CIA knew they were still in the jungles in 1961, but never went in to remove the bodies from the crash site, untill around 1998 or 2000.)

There is more... a lot more.... I'll try to point you to more of the same. That is if you like????

note:I was 20 years old in 1957 and 22 in November 1959. I had already served six years with military intel covert operations when I got busted by US Customs with a aircraft full of National Guard weapons. I believe the record supports this. I helped train some of the Cuban pilots in the A-26 B-26; for the 1961 Bay of Pigs operation at 'Happy Valley" Nicaraqua. I was about twenty three (23) years of age at that time.

Messages In This Thread
Proof that the FBI and some researchers play fast and loose with the Truth - by Tosh Plumlee - 27-04-2009, 01:32 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ‘Suspended Election Revolution’ by Barry & the Obamunists; Does it Play?" Ed Jewett 0 2,650 04-10-2011, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Mad Men: The Psychopaths of Power Play the Insanity Card Ed Jewett 2 3,330 04-09-2010, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Internet business/truth dissemination opportunity Peter Lemkin 0 2,777 10-05-2010, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin