Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof that the FBI and some researchers play fast and loose with the Truth
No. I have never read the manuscript. Thanks for pointing it out to me. I had heard of it, but never read it.

I would like to point out two matters I think important.

#1 ... in reference to John Martino. I think you will find the first mention of John Martino was found in my FBI files dating back to 1959. I think I named him as being associated with some of our operations being conducted out of Florida and someone I was associated with in Cuban matters of the time. This was told to the FBI and CIA more than once over a span of a few years.

This was long before Watergate and long before his name surfaced in any investigations before or after JFK, JM WAVE, or Miami Station..., something most researchers have failed to acknowledge or admit....

How did I know of this person in the late fifties and tied him into our covert Cuban operations being conducted in Florida before JMWAVE and after, unless I was telling the truth?

Again, before JFK was assassinated I told the FBI about John Martino and his associations with John Roselli... later documentation by the FBI field reports confirmed this...How did I know of these two people before JFK. Also the record shows that I told the FBI that I flew Roselli and Martino to Galveston Texas after I rented a aircraft in Houston for the trip. This was in the Spring of 1963.

Why did the FBI in those reports say I past bad checks in Houston Texas, El Paso Texas, California, Denver, and Dallas, as well as Jacksonville Florida, when in other documents state they say that the FBI crime lab could not find any checks written by me..., or any handwriting that could be ID'ed as mine. One other point: the names of the people who it was said by the FBI that they had told the FBI they had bad checks written to them by me, did not even exist or in some cases the companies did not exist... the names of the people and the companies were proved phony.

In Denver a fifty dollar check was never produced in a court of law. However, I was extradited from Florida to Colorado and the expense to the State of Colorado to stand trial on that check. I was found guilty and I served a term in the Colorado State Reformatory on that none existence check. I was released from custody a few weeks after the Warren Commission had completed their hearings. Again, the record shows the FBI was playing Fast and Loose with the truth...(the name of this thread)... WHY?

John Martino's name as well as John Roselli was mentioned to the Denver SAC Scott Warner, while I was in 'Lock Down" in the reformatory in Jan. of 1964. ("Lock Down?"..., not aloud to be in circulation with other inmates,

#2 The Nash Rambler. I have posted pictures of this car on the EF and sent pictures to various researchers showing the stickers
concerning Mexico, and other matters, along with the history of how I came in contact with the person who had this car in storage for a number of years. We moved it to my daughters farm for safe keeping. She was verbally attacked and her and her husband were threaten many times about having this car on their property. Perhaps some on this forum can fill in the blanks and care to answerer some of the questions on this matter. I asked for help on this matter from other EF members after posting the history and various details. I was attacked by some on that forum and told it was not the car and I was being less than truthful.

One example: A person said that that Rambler had been shot up at a Central America border crossing and they had to replace the radiator and generator, before coming back to the United States... well the radiator and grill was the original radiator and grill, with all the hoses as well as the original generator.., as documented by Texas researcher Jay Harrison. I was called a "Liar". Even with documentation and proof, the forum administrators would not correct the matter and when I used the word axx holes... I was warned I would not be allowed to continue posting on that forum unless I quiet using foul language ... However, my daughter was called a' Whore" and a Liar, by another researcher, but that was OK and the forum administrators said nothing. Its in the record, but that means nothing here and I'm sorry I brought it up. But I feel it supports my feelings that some researchers, as well as the FBI are allowed "to play fast and loose with the truth".

Messages In This Thread
Proof that the FBI and some researchers play fast and loose with the Truth - by Tosh Plumlee - 28-04-2009, 08:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ‘Suspended Election Revolution’ by Barry & the Obamunists; Does it Play?" Ed Jewett 0 2,650 04-10-2011, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Mad Men: The Psychopaths of Power Play the Insanity Card Ed Jewett 2 3,330 04-09-2010, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Internet business/truth dissemination opportunity Peter Lemkin 0 2,777 10-05-2010, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin