Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof that the FBI and some researchers play fast and loose with the Truth
Fernandez, used to room with some other Cubans from Miami at the Harlandale house in Oak Cliff... sometime in the Spring of 1963 he moved to an Apartment house not far from Sunset High School (I think, but not sure that is where the name Hernandos Hideaway came into play) Some of the people who hung out there were associated with Miami and Alpha-66.

I am not aware of any other names he may of used other than Cecil. He was a friend of Johny Farentello and Antonio Venciana (?spelling) I did know a "Jesus" but not a last name. Fernandez used to drive a Rambler sometimes but it was not his car. The Rambler (if its the same one) was parked sometimes at Harlendale.

Jay Harrison, a Texas Researcher knew more about the Rambler than perhaps than anyone alive. When he died he took most of his knowledge with him. It looks like most of his research has been lost. (but that's another story) I only know what Jay told me about the background of the Rambler; and what Cecil told me about the trip to Mexico and brings some guns back. I help Jay move the car from where he had it stored for many years, to my daughter's farm south of Austin. There is another Forum member who has perhaps more background on this. Perhaps she would like to add to this.

Another set of Cubans used the Apartment house behind the Beckley Street address as a transit place for overnight stays before going to other places (California as well as Florida) This was before Oswald moved into the Apartment in front of the Apartment house in back next to the Alley (a picture of this Apartment House was posted a few months ago)

I posted much of this on the EF and sent background information to a few researchers and received no respond... however, some years later I read a few reports in a book or two with others "inside twist" as to the events and background of the Rambler. It pissed me off. One said there was 'No Apartment behind the Beckley Street house". And the Rambler I spoke of was a fabrication.

Then it gets to be a "Who said", "whos a liar", "I found it first", type ego BS and I said to hell with it....

Linda, I do appreciate what all you have done and are doing. However, I am not interested in JFK and the 'whose; and 'whats' and the 'he did its'... from my POV their all BS ;and again IMO, most are full of themselves and could care less about getting to the bottom of who and why JFK was assassinated.

Its all about them and what they think really happened. They have have convinced themselves what they think its true and all hell on earth will not change their view. As I have said... anything I have had to say on that subject has been said by me long ago.., AND I will not get "Sucked' into that can of worms again.....

IMO..., Most so called JFK researchers have set themselves up as the Experts and the "know it alls" and refuse to really investigate old material as well as new material... If the new material proves true... then they would have to "Undo" all their thinking and recant all they have written over the years and admit they got it all wrong... and we know their egos will not let that happen. So please forgive me if I shy away from JFK and, as I have said; "I want nothing to do with that can of worms".

If you notice I do not post on the JFK threads anymore. This thread is about document tampering by the FBI and some researchers and covers before JFK, after JFK, into the Contra, and the War on Drugs. The scope is government cover ups on many levels and a perhaps a feeble attempt to point this out by using myself and those old documents to make my point about those matters and not the Kennedy assassination.

As some have told me, "I owe it to the people.., so I should tell it"... well again from my POV 'been there done that' And I found out who really cares? That's whats been prove to me.

Again Linda, this is not meant to offend you... you I believe are an exception, a rare breed in the real world of true research.

Messages In This Thread
Proof that the FBI and some researchers play fast and loose with the Truth - by Tosh Plumlee - 29-04-2009, 07:57 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ‘Suspended Election Revolution’ by Barry & the Obamunists; Does it Play?" Ed Jewett 0 2,650 04-10-2011, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Mad Men: The Psychopaths of Power Play the Insanity Card Ed Jewett 2 3,330 04-09-2010, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Internet business/truth dissemination opportunity Peter Lemkin 0 2,777 10-05-2010, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin