Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof that the FBI and some researchers play fast and loose with the Truth
Well Linda You have done it again. Most of the details as to the specifics are still classified, I am told. However, the record does show this information has been available for many years now. There was a time when I really tried to help in the research. At first, I felt my background was really helping. I had often said that the story was not about me but about the events which led up to the main event. I have always said I don't know all the answers and I dare not speculate. Because I refused to make comment or answer those questions to satisfaction of some, I was accused of holding back information and working disinformation for the CIA.

It was not long that my information did not fit with others speculations and I would not change my story to fit. That was the turning point. My position did not fit with the published accounts, or accounts found in newly published books, because most of those published accounts and books in my view were wrong.., and still are.

If my story or the details thereof were accepted, then all the books of the time would have to be rewritten.., and we know that would never happen. It was not the CIA that block me from coming forward, it was the research community in general and those who set themselves up as the "Experts". To me that is a disservice to the truth and to history. Although some meant well others were vicious in defending their positions, and others were ego bound, and some in it solely for profit and not for truth.

Most of the Harlendale material, as well as -"The Dallas Cubans".., was given to Senator Tom Downing in 1974, a few years before the HSCA was formed. I, as well as others, were the source of this background information. Most of the details of military operations launched from within the Pentagon were also given to the Eastland Committee in 1967 I think but not sure of the year.., however it was detailed with names that did not appear in print media until many years later. (some in declassified CIA documents released through FOIA request) My point.. names, dates, and spacifics, of various Cuban and CIA/Military operations were on the record and some--but not all-- were put there in those early records by operatives like myself.

I am thankful to this Forum for letting me express myself as I drift into my autum years, and too, thanks to you Linda for bringing this into focus once again. Tosh

Messages In This Thread
Proof that the FBI and some researchers play fast and loose with the Truth - by Tosh Plumlee - 01-05-2009, 04:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ‘Suspended Election Revolution’ by Barry & the Obamunists; Does it Play?" Ed Jewett 0 2,650 04-10-2011, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Mad Men: The Psychopaths of Power Play the Insanity Card Ed Jewett 2 3,330 04-09-2010, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Internet business/truth dissemination opportunity Peter Lemkin 0 2,777 10-05-2010, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin