Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Explosion Reported at Boston Marathon's Finish Line
Michelle Malkin: "Grover Norquist and GOP Linked to Boston Marathon Bombing"
By Eric W. Dolan / Raw Story
April 26th, 2013

The inevitable politicization of the Marabombings has begun, in this instance with true connections drawn in detail by Michelle Malkin a hallucinating pundit no rational animal will believe. Nevertheless, she has performed a public service this time. I can't quite reconcile that. She's supposed to lie, blame Obama and anyone who doesn't run with the "conservative" herd. The simple explanation may be that she simply loathes Grover Norquist, like everyone else. Anyways, the black farce of American political violence continues apace, beyond our control, and I am only an observer in a dark theater with bullets singing past my ears, searching for the "Exit" sign …

For essential, documented background on the same right-wing connections discussed by Ms. Malkin, see http://www.constantinereport.com/gop-tie...hijackers/"GOP TIES TO THREE 911 HIJACKERS"

April 25, 2013

During an appearance on Fox News on Wednesday night, conservative commentator Michelle Malkin alleged that influential anti-tax crusader Grover Norquist was indirectly linked to the Boston Marathon bombing.

"I think of course political correctness has always been the handmaiden of terrorism, on top of that political pandering, and unfortunately neither party has its hands completely free of this," she told Sean Hannity while discussing the bombing suspects.

"If you go on my website right now, michellemalkin.com, I talk more about the first president of the mosque that the bombers attended, Abdurahman Alamoudi, who has ties to the GOP and in particular Grover Norquist that a lot of people in the establishment had never, never condemned," Malkin added. "If this had been a liberal who was tied to it, everybody on the right would be screaming about it. So both parties, both establishments are guilty of not speaking up enough and not doing enough to stop these people."

Alamoudi, former president of the Islamic Society of Boston mosque in Cambridge, was sentenced to 23 years in prison in 2004 after confessing to his involvement in a Libyan plot to assassinate Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah. Prior to his arrest, he was an influential financier of political and charitable organizations.

On her website, Malkin claimed that Norquist had worked with Alamoudi to create the Islamic Free Market Institute. She also alleged that Norquist helped Alamoudi obtain access to the White House.

Malkin is not the first to have attacked Norquist for his alleged ties to "Islamic radicals." Conservative activists Frank Gaffney and David Horowitz were the first to accuse the founder of Americans for Tax Reform of helping "Islamists" infiltrate the U.S. government. The Southern Poverty Law Center has described Gaffney as "the anti-Muslim movement's most paranoid propagandist."

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/25/fo...n-bombing/
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Breaking: Explosion Reported at Boston Marathon's Finish Line - by Peter Lemkin - 28-04-2013, 06:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Explosion and building collapse in Manhattan Magda Hassan 1 3,282 12-03-2014, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Lockdown USA: Lessons From the Boston Marathon Manhunt David Guyatt 0 2,831 19-02-2014, 01:28 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Volgograd explosion Magda Hassan 8 6,045 01-01-2014, 09:23 AM
  The CIA Handler to the Boston Bombing? David Guyatt 5 6,266 30-05-2013, 10:15 AM
  A large explosion has damaged a building in the centre of the Czech capital Prague. David Guyatt 5 4,651 29-04-2013, 04:12 PM
  Boston Bernice Moore 1 3,378 15-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Officer Died at Explosion of Nuclear Object in Romania Magda Hassan 3 5,273 14-11-2011, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Minor explosion in Davos hotel, nobody hurt Magda Hassan 1 2,825 28-01-2011, 12:16 PM