Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof that the FBI and some researchers play fast and loose with the Truth
Based on information furnished in the last couple of weeks by Tosh Plumlee about the secret military intelligence unit he was connected to, I have been researching Mary Ferrell's website to find other names of men who may have also been used for the same type of thing, and I posted links to documents that have been posted on the website.

Tosh also knew Jay Harrison in Dallas in the early 60's. Harrison was an undercover cop there who was a good friend of J.D. Tippit, who was a good friend of Billy Anglin. Anglin was assigned to the part of Dallas where the "safe house" located on Harlandale (sometimes misspelled as Harlendale) was located, and where a number of Cubans were living at various times. It appears that there were some military types who were working with these Cubans to acquire weapons with which to invade Cuba prior to the Bay of Pigs. After the failure of that plan, the Cubans and their supporters felt the President had betrayed them, and it then became hard to tell who was working for whom, i.e. who was gathering intelligence and who was engaged in counter-intelligence.

After collecting assorted names to research further, I found three books in my personal library, which I did not understand the significance of before, which do delve into the backgrounds of some of these individuals:
1. The Radical Right and the Murder of John F. Kennedy by Harrison E. Livingstone
2. Someone Would Have Talked by Larry Hancock and
3. Oswald Talked by Ray and Mary LaFontaine.
"History records that the Money Changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." --James Madison

Messages In This Thread
Proof that the FBI and some researchers play fast and loose with the Truth - by Linda Minor - 03-05-2009, 04:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ‘Suspended Election Revolution’ by Barry & the Obamunists; Does it Play?" Ed Jewett 0 2,650 04-10-2011, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Mad Men: The Psychopaths of Power Play the Insanity Card Ed Jewett 2 3,330 04-09-2010, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Internet business/truth dissemination opportunity Peter Lemkin 0 2,777 10-05-2010, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin