Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Was JFK MurdERED? by Donna Coe
I think the people(I would say American people, but I agree with Arthur Jenson that there is no America) are pretty much in the same boat as the citizens of the Soviet Union under Stalin. The had enough underground information to know that Pravda and Izvestia were feeding them BS, but what could they do? Anyone who tried to take action disappeared in to the gulags and asylums. To day we know that the corporate media and the government are feeding us more BS, but what can we do? Any one who flies above the radar gets disappeared, renditioned, or otherwise dealt with under the auspices of the Patriot Act(George Orwell would get a good laugh from that one). And this very post is most likely being monitored by the NSA.

Messages In This Thread
Why Was JFK MurdERED? by Donna Coe - by Gordon Gray - 17-06-2013, 02:18 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Lightbown's THE STRANGE DEATH OF JFK: THE MEN WHO MURDERED THE PRESIDENT Anthony Thorne 6 7,543 01-05-2018, 10:54 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  C2766: How the FBI Murdered the Truth Jim Hargrove 0 1,862 05-01-2015, 04:16 AM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  James von Brunn, Pedro del Valle and the Fraternity of Fascists who Murdered John Fitzgerald Kennedy Magda Hassan 7 5,504 13-04-2011, 04:27 AM
Last Post: Robert Morrow
  Why JFK was murdered Jack White 9 5,007 29-12-2010, 08:34 PM
Last Post: David Healy