Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Was JFK MurdERED? by Donna Coe
Charles wrote:

It was Evica who first understood the assassination as a dramatic construct. We worked closely on this hypothesis, which I have come to accept without reservation.

http://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/arch.../t-39.html

A good riff is at https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sho...1#post9071

BEGIN RIFF

Douglass' JFKU as the "best account" of the event?

Not even close.

As the best argument for the sponsors' ultimate motive?

Absolutely.

I often think of my friend Professor Evica, but I miss him most intensely whenever discussions take place regarding John Kennedy's spiritual awakening.

George Michael and I spoke of this often over a 15-year period. We came to understand that the enlightened spirit savagely evicted from the human host on 11/22/63 could not be allowed to continue its in-body evolution if the forces of materialism were to prevail.

Sound like a Harry Potter plot?

At times JFKU falters in its deep political analyses (Douglass' Chicago plot conclusions, for example, are simplistic and wholly inconsistent with his deeper understanding regarding the overall structure of the assassination conspiracy).

Evica and Scott are significantly more insightful in their respective penetrations of the operational levels of the hit.

What makes JFKU a truly and uniquely important contribution to the canon is its powerful meditations on the ancient and ongoing battle between spiritual and material world views and the reasons why John Kennedy was destined to be slaughtered in that conflict.

I might add that, while the Cuban Missile Crisis is often and glibly cited as the catalyst for JFK's awakening, George Michael and I agreed that an equally significant event was the death of his and Mrs. Kennedy's third child, Patrick.

Observe how their love -- and, by extension, their marriage -- seemed to be renewed in the wake of that tragedy.

Why didn't sexual blackmail and threats of death deter John Kennedy?

By that too-long autumn of 1963, the only force that could stop him was death itself -- in the form of a base element of the earth driven into the very temple of his spirit

END RIFF

The image alluded to is presque vu, almost seen, a heroic figure raising hope of peace, only to be crushed, thus crushing the spirit of the people.

For now having to settle for the structural model thread, a very nice walk in the enchanted wood. https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sho...ural-Model

Messages In This Thread
Why Was JFK MurdERED? by Donna Coe - by Phil Dragoo - 18-06-2013, 11:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Lightbown's THE STRANGE DEATH OF JFK: THE MEN WHO MURDERED THE PRESIDENT Anthony Thorne 6 7,808 01-05-2018, 10:54 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  C2766: How the FBI Murdered the Truth Jim Hargrove 0 1,960 05-01-2015, 04:16 AM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  James von Brunn, Pedro del Valle and the Fraternity of Fascists who Murdered John Fitzgerald Kennedy Magda Hassan 7 5,794 13-04-2011, 04:27 AM
Last Post: Robert Morrow
  Why JFK was murdered Jack White 9 5,252 29-12-2010, 08:34 PM
Last Post: David Healy