Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Was JFK MurdERED? by Donna Coe
SW:And, why the slaughter? This elegant man, gunned down like a rabid dog in the street. They were so many other ways of being rid of him.

This case is not as simple as some of the most revered investigators have made it out to be, even at it's most perceived levels of complexity. Johnson. The mafia. Anti-Castro Cubans. CIA. Oswald. World-wide corporatocracy. My latest pasty, The Rockefellers. Even John Kennedy himself. Real people that exist in the world, but all pieces on a grand story board.

The ultimate goal: Control of human consciousness.

Stan, your post is very interesting and thought provoking but i refuse to believe that there is a Grand Puppeteer who controls every single aspect of our lives. That everything is futile and predetermined. That would be a loss of hope, indeed. What do you mean when you say My latest pasty (patsy), The Rockefellers? you need to be more specific, why the Rockefellers were patsies and who designated them to be? on what evidence? And who are these puppeteers? If you don't name them, then everything becomes too mystical, too metaphysical, too paranormal. And then we are in danger to blame everything on the Reptilians, the Illuminati, the Grey, the Masons mixed with the Messianic legacy and the Holy Grail.

Messages In This Thread
Why Was JFK MurdERED? by Donna Coe - by Vasilios Vazakas - 19-06-2013, 08:54 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Lightbown's THE STRANGE DEATH OF JFK: THE MEN WHO MURDERED THE PRESIDENT Anthony Thorne 6 7,808 01-05-2018, 10:54 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  C2766: How the FBI Murdered the Truth Jim Hargrove 0 1,960 05-01-2015, 04:16 AM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  James von Brunn, Pedro del Valle and the Fraternity of Fascists who Murdered John Fitzgerald Kennedy Magda Hassan 7 5,794 13-04-2011, 04:27 AM
Last Post: Robert Morrow
  Why JFK was murdered Jack White 9 5,252 29-12-2010, 08:34 PM
Last Post: David Healy