Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Was JFK MurdERED? by Donna Coe
Hello Vasilios,

First, I don't see it as everything being "futile and predetermined." But, the conditioned mind is NEVER aware of its own conditioning. I do believe humans beings are purposely conditioned to be "good little soldiers," and accept their marching orders. That conditioning, I think, happens on a grand scale and is easier when the mind is shocked.

At one time organized religion played the key role of instilling fear into the human psyche . Now, the global media makes it easier than ever; the "story" is so much easier to tell than it has ever been. That doesn't mean every thought of an individual mind is dictated. But, the human mind is responding to a program that it has inherited in the stream of time; the parameters of possibility limited, moving only in a small corner of a self-imposed cage. And, time has been purposely conditioned, programed, probably by a powerful corporate structure. But, that structure has been in place for a long time.

I see great hope in the Internet. If it stays the way it is. But, that's a topic for another day.

As for my Rockefeller "patsy" thing: I knew instinctively before I ever began looking into this case, once it was entered, it would be difficult to get out. I know by now that this case has a multitude of layers to it. Speaking very personally here, I now feel that my own psychology and other great mysteries are wrapped up in this case. It's become the Rosetta Stone of my own being in a way. That is my personal journey. It doesn't mean it has to be for everyone.

On one level I want the names and all the specifics, just as you probably do. I've given a great deal of my life to discovering them. I grew up hearing my father talk of Johnson as the source that was behind this case. And, sure. It fit to my mind at the time. Then it was Allen Dulles. Then a military operation. And, then eventually I arrived to the point where I could see David and Nelson Rockefeller sitting across from each other in a New York highrise, and one says to the other, "He's gotta go. Call Allen, and let's get the ball rolling."

It wasn't one of them. It was all of them. Whatever power was behind the assassination utilized every tool I listed above to get the job done. But, who is the carpenter that carries the tool box? We watch from afar and see the carnage happen and say, "It was the hammer that did this." "No, it was the saw." "It was the shovel." It was all of them, used by the carpenter.

I have recently become interested in Nazi Germany and what they were doing with the occult, specifically the Theosophical Society and Madame Blavatsky. Then the Nazi influx into the CIA after the war. The Oxnard Call made just before President Kennedy was lead to his death, interests me a great deal. There appears to have been some kind of ritual to this. I know that is not for some sensibilities, but I tend to believe it is significant.

Back to "Was President Kennedy Elected to be Murdered" - I don't think it is a question that has an immediate answer. But, it should be a possibility to be considered. That consideration could take a long time to come to resolution, if at all.

President Kennedy was an outsider in his own office from day one. They knew who he was. But, if the 60s were an operation, and the slaughter of a American president was key part of that operation, could a better "patsy" president have been picked?

The premise may be absurd to some, I understand. But, it a possibility that should be open for consideration.

Messages In This Thread
Why Was JFK MurdERED? by Donna Coe - by Stan Wilbourne - 19-06-2013, 06:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Lightbown's THE STRANGE DEATH OF JFK: THE MEN WHO MURDERED THE PRESIDENT Anthony Thorne 6 7,543 01-05-2018, 10:54 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  C2766: How the FBI Murdered the Truth Jim Hargrove 0 1,862 05-01-2015, 04:16 AM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  James von Brunn, Pedro del Valle and the Fraternity of Fascists who Murdered John Fitzgerald Kennedy Magda Hassan 7 5,504 13-04-2011, 04:27 AM
Last Post: Robert Morrow
  Why JFK was murdered Jack White 9 5,007 29-12-2010, 08:34 PM
Last Post: David Healy