Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Was JFK MurdERED? by Donna Coe
Stan at 16:

President Kennedy, it seems to me, is the archetype of the fallen King. The one who could have saved the world, if he had lived. So close. So faraway. And, with his death and promotion of his image as the fallen King, comes the arrival of despair and a deep sense of the hopeless.

~ ~ ~

We are told a story. We process the story as "reality." But, I have begun to wonder if the reality of the story has any truth.

Phil's note: Mirriam F. upon retiring from a life in the Foreign Service responded to my question regarding her favorite post thusly:

"Nepal. We had lunch there with the King and his brother. They tell you a beautiful story. A beautiful story, but it isn't the truth."

Charles wrote:

It was Evica who first understood the assassination as a dramatic construct. We worked closely on this hypothesis, which I have come to accept without reservation.

[URL="http://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-39.html"]http://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/....php/t-39.html

[/URL]
[URL="http://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-39.html"]
[/URL]
Charles's thread The JFK Plot: A Structural Model:

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sho...ural-Model

Peter at 17:

The UBERmessage is, and always throughout history has been: 'Look, little man/woman, you can't make it on your own, so we'll just have to protect you; and for that protection we rule and own you - you do as we say. The different systems have built different stage sets, used different make-up and disguises, but have always basically been about the same thing.

Phil's footnote:

What is the attraction of Raiders of the Lost Ark. That archetypal evil may gain possession of magic talismans enabling immortality and invincibility.

It is not fiction that McCloy enabled Klaus Barbie's escape. That Gehlen and Von Braun and Mengele escaped.

So it was with some interest that I noted author Gerrard Williams (Grey Wolf: The Escape of Adolf Hitler, with Simon Dunstan, 2012) in an interview stating, "Allen Welsh Dulles and his brother John Foster approved the deal."

Hitler lived until February 13, 1962, leaving two daughters with Eva.

In Guido Giancomo Preparata, Conjuring Hitler, 2005, we see the work of the director of the Bank of England 1922-1944 Montagu Norman in manipulating the rise in Germany of the nationalist party and its charismatic leader. The grand design was the preservation of the primacy of the Sea Powers by instigating a Nazi-Soviet cage match.

Comes "that little Kennedy. . . he thought he was a god" to thwart the regime-changers, war-makers, resource-takers. He is surrounded by a miasma of hate created from the provocation of the intentionally defective Bay of Pigs operation.

The Commission arises not from Johnson and Hoover but from Acheson and Rostowand William Bundy dummies up to Donald Gibson.

Acheson's daughter was married to William; McGeorge wrote NSAM 273 and performed other acts to warrant a Joannidesian plaque.

The little people are fed a story, a beautiful story; but, it isn't the truth.

If the Unspeakable is ever spoken, it would clear its throat here I think.

Oh, and in Grey Wolf: The Escape of Hitler, in queue behind The Girl on the Stairs, I thought there might be a Dulles index reference.

There are fifty-two (52).

Messages In This Thread
Why Was JFK MurdERED? by Donna Coe - by Phil Dragoo - 20-06-2013, 08:18 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Lightbown's THE STRANGE DEATH OF JFK: THE MEN WHO MURDERED THE PRESIDENT Anthony Thorne 6 7,543 01-05-2018, 10:54 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  C2766: How the FBI Murdered the Truth Jim Hargrove 0 1,862 05-01-2015, 04:16 AM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  James von Brunn, Pedro del Valle and the Fraternity of Fascists who Murdered John Fitzgerald Kennedy Magda Hassan 7 5,504 13-04-2011, 04:27 AM
Last Post: Robert Morrow
  Why JFK was murdered Jack White 9 5,007 29-12-2010, 08:34 PM
Last Post: David Healy